Magazines and Journals
The world’s largest publisher of quality related products, ASQ offers eight peer-reviewed journals and magazines covering a wide range of topics.
Who has access?
- Subscribers to any journal receive print issues for the subscription year plus online access to past issues
- ASQ professional, senior, fellow, and honorary members receive:
- Quality Progress print subscription, plus online access to past issues
- Online access to articles published before 2017 in the quarterly journals listed below (most recent issues are reserved for subscribers)
- Starting January 2018 digital subscriptions to the Journal of Quality Technology AND the Quality Management Journal
- Student members receive online access to current and past issues of Quality Progress
- Organizational members and individuals linked to an organizational membership receive electronic access to current and past issues of all journals and magazines
- All visitors can read sample open-access articles, browse journal and magazine tables of contents, and search all articles by publication, keyword, date, and more
Journal for Quality and Participation
Offers in-depth, comprehensive articles about employee involvement, teamwork, leadership, change management, and more.
Division and Forum Publications
Journal for Quality Perspectives in Knowledge Acquisition
A double-blind, peer-reviewed journal that serves a triumvirate of educational research needs: Higher Education; Workforce Development and training in all fields (education, business, medicine, science, law, etc.); and K-12. Sponsored by the ASQ Education Division.
More Division and Forum Publications
ASQ divisions and forums are communities that focus on industries and topics. See a full list of divisions and forums, and visit their websites for more details and to browse their online libraries.