Magazines and Journals
The world’s largest publisher of quality related products, ASQ offers eight peer-reviewed journals and magazines covering a wide range of topics.
Who has access?
- Subscribers to any journal receive print issues for the subscription year plus online access to past issues
- ASQ professional, senior, fellow, and honorary members receive:
- Quality Progress print subscription, plus online access to past issues
- Online access to articles published before 2017 in the quarterly journals listed below (most recent issues are reserved for subscribers)
- Starting January 2018 digital subscriptions to the Journal of Quality Technology AND the Quality Management Journal
- Student members receive online access to current and past issues of Quality Progress
- Organizational members and individuals linked to an organizational membership receive electronic access to current and past issues of all journals and magazines
- All visitors can read sample open-access articles, browse journal and magazine tables of contents, and search all articles by publication, keyword, date, and more
Journal for Quality and Participation
Offers in-depth, comprehensive articles about employee involvement, teamwork, leadership, change management, and more.
Division and Forum Publications
Quality Approaches in Higher Education
An online, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal that engages the higher education community in a discussion of improving quality and identifying best practices in higher education. Sponsored by the ASQ Education Division.
More Division and Forum Publications
ASQ divisions and forums are communities that focus on industries and topics. See a full list of divisions and forums, and visit their websites for more details and to browse their online libraries.