Quality Press Ordering Information
Payment Options Include:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Purchase Order (hardcopy), Personal Check, Money Order
- Payments must be made in U.S. currency.
- Checks and money orders must be drawn on a U.S. financial institution.
- All international orders must be prepaid; no foreign purchase orders.
- Please make checks payable to ASQ.
- A printed copy of all purchase orders must accompany the ordering form below. Please reference the purchase order number on the order form as well.
How to Order
You can place your order online by clicking the "Add to Cart" button for the item(s) you wish to purchase. Checkout with your credit card.
You can also call in your order to 800-248-1946. Download an order form (PDF, 200 KB) to mail or fax your order.
ASQ Member Discounts
ASQ members receive a discount on all Quality Press books. These books are identified by the prefix “H” or “T” in front of the item number. To find out more about becoming an ASQ member, follow this link to our member information or call our Customer Service Center at 800-248-1946 or 414-272-8575.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Electronic Products Help
Electronic products (e-books and e-standards) provide you with enhanced flexibility – portability, convenience and keyword searches. With this flexibility comes the increased possibility of copyright infringement – accidental or otherwise.
Starting in 2008, ASQ includes a visible “watermark” on electronic products – specifically e-standards and our e-books. The watermark will include:
- The name of the customer.
- The name of the customer’s company (when applicable).
- The order number.
- The date of purchase.
- Additional text that details the conditions of sale and use.
Sales of our intellectual property are one of the primary sources of funding for ASQ. It’s imperative that ASQ manages access to electronic products based on copyright ownership and protecting content rights. This protection is essential to the continued cost-effective development, distribution, and promulgation of e-standards and our e-books.
For more information specifically relating to content protection for e-standards, please review the brochure Copyright, How to Best Use Standards (PDF, 418 KB) from ISO and IEC.
Sales Returns Policy (Effective July 1, 2021)
If you receive a defective print product that you purchased from us, call and give us the opportunity to make it right. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from ASQ. E-books are not covered under the returns policy due to the nature of the medium and user error. E-books are nonreturnable and nonrefundable – all purchases are final.
If you wish to return merchandise, please call customer service at 800-248-1946 to arrange for a return, or send returns to: MDS Fulfillment; Attn: Dept 8725; 6555 W. Mill Rd; Milwaukee, WI 53218.
Overseas customers can place orders and receive reduced shipping time and cost by ordering from one of our international distributors.
Quality Press will accept 100% return of its defective print products up to 90 days from the original purchase date provided that the following conditions are met:
- Provide photos of the outer shipping carton, packaging materials, and defective products and email .JPG or .PNG images to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CD-ROMS, bundles or other shrink wrapped packages are not returnable if shrink wrap is broken.
- Report any shortages, damages, or defective product claims within 30 days of invoice date.
- Must include customer account #, invoice #, and purchase date by line item with the returned shipment. An ASQ invoice or packing list is preferred to ensure proper crediting.
- All associated shipment and handling costs are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that:
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Out-of-print closeout or no-longer-available (NLA) products will not be accepted for return credit. All sales on such products are final.
- Returns will be accepted for products purchased directly from ASQ/Quality Press. Returns will not be issued for any products purchased from third-party vendors (wholesalers, publishers, distributors).
- Quality Press will not compensate customers with a substitute product for any products purchased from another vendor or distributor.
- Credit will not be issued for used books, price-stickered, security label/tagged product, water-damaged or other types of damaged products.
- Partial credits or refunds are not given for cancellation or return of any individual component contained within a product package.