Quality Press Ordering Information
Payment Options Include:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Purchase Order (hardcopy), Personal Check, Money Order
- Payments must be made in U.S. currency.
- Checks and money orders must be drawn on a U.S. financial institution.
- All international orders must be prepaid; no foreign purchase orders.
- Please make checks payable to ASQ.
- A printed copy of all purchase orders must accompany the ordering form below. Please reference the purchase order number on the order form as well.
How to Order
You can place your order online by clicking the "Add to Cart" button for the item(s) you wish to purchase. Checkout with your credit card.
You can also call in your order to 800-248-1946. Download an order form (PDF, 200 KB) to mail or fax your order.
ASQ Member Discounts
ASQ members receive a discount on all Quality Press books. These books are identified by the prefix “H” or “T” in front of the item number. To find out more about becoming an ASQ member, follow this link to our member information or call our Customer Service Center at 800-248-1946 or 414-272-8575.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Quantity discounts are available on the purchase of bulk copies.
|Quantity||Discount off list or member price|
Discounts are also available for bookstores, libraries, book wholesalers and catalog dealers. Please call ASQ at 800-248-1946 or 414-272-8575 for more information.
Electronic Documents Help
Electronic documents provide you with enhanced flexibility – portability, convenience and keyword searches. With this flexibility comes the increased possibility of copyright infringement – accidental or otherwise.
Starting in 2008, ASQ will include a visible “watermark” on electronic documents – specifically e-standards and our e-books. The watermark will include:
- The name of the customer.
- The name of the customer’s company (when applicable).
- The order number.
- The date of purchase.
- Additional text that details the conditions of sale and use.
Sales of our intellectual property are one of the primary sources of funding for ASQ. It’s imperative that ASQ manages access to electronic documents based on copyright ownership and protecting content rights. This protection is essential to the continued cost-effective development, distribution, and promulgation of e-standards and e-books.
For more information specifically relating to content protection for e-standards, please review the brochure Copyright, Standards and the Internet (PDF, 644 KB) from ISO and IEC.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with products you purchase from us, call and give us the opportunity to make it right. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from ASQ. Due to the nature of the product, electronic documents are not covered by ASQ’s guarantee. These items are nonreturnable and nonrefundable – all purchases are final. This includes ASQ’s e-standards and e-books.
If you wish to return merchandise, please call customer service at 800-248-1946 to arrange for a return, or send returns to: MDS Fulfillment; Attn: Dept 8725; 6555 W. Mill Rd; Milwaukee, WI 53218.
Overseas customers can place orders and receive reduced shipping time and cost by ordering from one of our international distributors.
Quality Press will accept 100% return of its products without prior authorization within 18 months of original purchase provided that the following conditions are met:
- Products are returned prepaid in new, unmarked, and resalable condition.
- CD-ROMS, Combo’s or other shrink wrapped packages are not returnable if shrink wrap is broken.
- Out of Print Closeout or NLA (OP, CO or NLA) products will be accepted for full return credit if received within 18 months from the original invoice date. After 18 months, credit will not be issued and product will not be returned to the customer.
- Shortages, damages, or defective product claims should be reported within 60 days of invoice.
- A Customer Account #, Invoice #, and date of purchase by line item should be included within the returned shipment. Also a Quality Press invoice or packing list is preferred to ensure proper crediting.
- Product should be returned in corrugated cartons (275 pound test, 45 lbs per carton). Fill voids to protect all items. Do not use newspaper as packing materials. Do not stack on edge of bindings.
Please note that:
- Returns will only be accepted for product originally purchased from Quality Press. Product purchased from other sources (wholesalers, publishers, distributors) will not be issued and product will not be returned to the customer.
- Used Books, price stickered, security label/tagged product, water damaged or other types of damaged product are ineligible for credit and credit will not be issued and product will not be returned to the customer.
- Partial credits or refunds are not given for Cancellation or Return of any individual component contained within a product package.
- All associated shipment and handling costs are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.