Quality Press Ordering Information
Payment Options Include:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Purchase Order (hardcopy), Personal Check, Money Order
- Payments must be made in U.S. currency.
- Checks and money orders must be drawn on a U.S. financial institution.
- All international orders must be prepaid; no foreign purchase orders.
- Please make checks payable to ASQ.
- A printed copy of all purchase orders must accompany the ordering form below. Please reference the purchase order number on the order form as well.
How to Order
You can place your order online by clicking the "Add to Cart" button for the item(s) you wish to purchase. Checkout with your credit card.
You can also call in your order to 800-248-1946. Download an order form (PDF, 200 KB) to mail or fax your order.
Overseas customers can place orders and receive reduced shipping time and cost by ordering from one of our international distributors.
ASQ Member Discounts
ASQ members receive a discount on all Quality Press books. These books are identified by the prefix “H” or “T” in front of the item number. To find out more about becoming an ASQ member, follow this link to our member information or call our Customer Service Center at 800-248-1946 or 414-272-8575.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Electronic Products Help
Electronic products (e-books and e-standards) provide you with enhanced flexibility – portability, convenience and keyword searches. With this flexibility comes the increased possibility of copyright infringement – accidental or otherwise.
Starting in 2008, ASQ includes a visible “watermark” on electronic products – specifically e-standards and our e-books. The watermark will include:
- The name of the customer.
- The name of the customer’s company (when applicable).
- The order number.
- The date of purchase.
- Additional text that details the conditions of sale and use.
Sales of our intellectual property are one of the primary sources of funding for ASQ. It’s imperative that ASQ manages access to electronic products based on copyright ownership and protecting content rights. This protection is essential to the continued cost-effective development, distribution, and promulgation of e-standards and our e-books.
For more information specifically relating to content protection for e-standards, please review the brochure Copyright, How to Best Use Standards (PDF, 418 KB) from ISO and IEC.
Sales Returns Policy (Updated December 2021)
- All sales are final. If you receive a defective print product or if it was damaged while in transit, give us the opportunity to make it right. Please call Customer Service at 800-248-1946.
For products damaged during shipment: Please contact ASQ within 30 days of the invoice date. You will need to send JPG or PNG images of the product, outer shipping carton, and packaging materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The email must include the customer account number and/or invoice number.
For defective print products: Please contact ASQ within 90 days of the invoice date. You will need to send JPG or PNG images of the product, outer shipping carton, and packaging materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The email must include the customer account number and/or invoice number.
If your order is missing items: Please contact ASQ within 30 days of the invoice date at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The email must include the customer account number and/or invoice number.
Please note that:
Returns will only be accepted for products purchased directly from ASQ/Quality Press. Returns will not be issued for any products purchased from third-party vendors (amazon, and any other wholesalers, publishers, distributors).
- ASQ/Quality Press will not compensate customers with a substitute product for any products purchased from another vendor or distributor.
- Partial credits or refunds are not given for cancellation or return of any individual component contained within a product package.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable due to the nature of the medium and/or user error. All sales are final.