- ISO 31000
- Risk management
- Problem solving
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Decision making
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO/ASSE TR 31004
ISO 31000: ERM is required reading for any company interested in understanding Risk Based Thinking and implementing risk management in their Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Information Security Management System (ISMS), and most ISO management systems.
ISO 31000: ERM is three books – in - one because it explains the following risk standards:
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines.
- ISO 31010 Risk Assessment Techniques.
- ISO/ASSE TR 31004 Guidance for the Implementation of ISO 31000.
ISO 31000: ERM offers the reader the following value:
- Explains the 11 critical risk management principles that should be integrated into each ISO risk initiative.
- Explains the structure and purpose of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework.
- Explains each step of the ISO 31000 process including: 1. Communication and Consultation; 2. Establishing the Context; 3. Risk Identification; 4. Risk Analysis; 5. Risk Evaluation; 6 Risk Treatment; and 7. Monitoring and Review.
Bonus Value Add: ISO 31000: ERM provides a detailed example of an ISO 31000 process (almost 50 pages) that can be scaled for the design and implementation of any risk management system based on the organization’s context, maturity, and stakeholder requirements.