Call for Authors!
As the world's leading publisher of quality-related books, ASQ Quality Press is always interested in new manuscripts. Whether your book proposal concerns auditing, statistics, education, Six Sigma, healthcare, quality standards, or any other topic areas, Quality Press wants to hear from you.
We are actively pursuing book proposals related to:
- Risk management
- Quality use in the high-tech sector
About ASQ Quality PressASQ Quality Press is the world's leading publisher of quality-related books, offering resources for every level of quality professional across a vast array of industries. We have over 235 active titles in print, written by industry-leading experts. Learn more at https://asq.org/quality-press.
Our customers expect the most up-to-date, accurate, and insightful information available, and we take great strides to assure that our books are of the highest quality. Each book is meticulously reviewed by experts in the field, assuring that all content is accurate and relevant.
Benefits of publishing with us
- Showcase your quality industry knowledge and experience
- Receive peer-review feedback from industry experts
- Earn recertification Unit (RU) credits for each book published during a recertification period (3 years)
- 4.0 RU credits for authors
- 4.0 RU credits for co-authors
- 1.0 RU credit for editors
- Reach ASQ’s 75,000+ members
- Enjoy cross-promotional opportunities with ASQ newsletters, webinars, and journals
- Receive bi-annual royalties
Book Proposal Guidelines
- Proposed Title/Subtitle
- Market and Competition – List the primary audience for your book, including job titles. Research and list any competitive, successful books and explain why yours is unique.
- Biographical Sketch – Include a resume or C.V.
- Length and Completion Date – If your manuscript is not finished, estimate its completion date and final size (number of 8½ x 11, double-spaced and unformatted pages).
- Manuscript – Include a table of contents, a preface describing what the book is about and how readers will benefit, and at least 3 sample chapters.