These references support the topic areas in the CSQP Body of Knowledge. They are used to write and review the questions in the test question pool. To determine which references you need, review the CSQP Body of Knowledge. Determine which topic areas you need to study further. Then review this reference list to identify those that support your needs.
Note: ASQ Certification Board does not endorse any one particular reference source.
- ASQ Code of Ethics
- A Resource Guide to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practice Act, Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice and the Enforcement Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Bossert, James L., Supplier Management Handbook, 6th ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2004.
- Burke, Sarah and Rachel Silvestrini, The Certified Quality Engineer Handbook, 4th ed., Milwaukee, WI, ASQ Quality Press, 2017, H1518.
- De Feo, Joesph A., Juran's Quality Handbook, 7th ed., New York, McGraw-Hill, 2016.
- Durivage, Mark Allen, The Certified Supplier Quality Professional Handbook, Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2017.
- Fischer, Roger and William Ury, Getting to Yes, New York, NY: Penguin Group, 2011.
- Gryna, Frank M., Richard Chua, and Joseph Defeo, Juran's Quality Planning and Analysis for Enterprise Quality, 5th ed., New York: McGraw-Hill Co, 2007.
- O'Connor, Patrick and Kleyner, Andre., Practical Reliability Engineering, 5th ed., United Kingdom: John Wiley and Sons, Ltd, 2012.
- Pyzdek, Thomas, Quality Engineering Handbook, 2nd ed, New York: Marcel Dekker, 2003.
- Russell, J.P., ed., The ASQ Auditing Handbook, 4th ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2012.
- Russell, J.P., ed., The ASQ Supply Chain Management Primer, ASQ Customer Supplier Division, 2013.
- Scholtes, Peter R., Brian L, Joiner, and Barbara J. Streibel, The Team Handbook, 3rd ed., Oreil Inc., 2003.
- Westcott, Russell T., Certified Manger of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook, 4th ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2013.