Computer-based testing provides added benefits to those sitting for ASQ Certification.ASQ moved to computer-based testing in 2016. Candidates will take ASQ certification exams at a Prometric testing facility where the test will be delivered via computer in a Prometric proctored, secure environment.
- An increase in annual exam administrations from two to six
- The availability of days in which to take the exams, increasing from four per year to 102
- The convenience of retesting, reducing time from 6 months to 2
- An increased number of testing locations, from 350 to 8,000
- And faster test results, from 10 days to 0-4