The Grant Medal is presented to the individual who has been deemed by the committee to have demonstrated outstanding leadership in the development and presentation of a meritorious educational program in quality control.
Nominations for the Grant Medal must be received by October 1.
Who is Eligible:
- The Grant Medal is intended to recognize an individual for significant contributions to a meritorious educational program in quality.
- The Grant Medal recognizes both traditional education as well as application-oriented training programs. The Grant Medal does not to recognize an individual’s track record in simply disseminating knowledge through consulting practices, conducting public awareness sessions, or offering open-ended seminars and workshops.
- Complete Part 1: Nomination and Description of Meritorious Educational Program.
- Complete Part 2: Program Description.
- Review and Complete Part 3: A Listing of Experience Within Specific Categories, Including Explanation of Evaluation Criteria.
- Complete Part 4: E.L. Grant Evaluation Worksheet.
Criteria for Winning:
The criteria for the Grant Medal consist of the following categories of experience indicating competence and ability to develop and lead an educational or training program in quality:
- Uniqueness of Program
- Impact of Program
- Technical Competence
- ASQ and Other Quality-Related Society Activities
- E.L Grant Medal Nomination Form 03/2015 V
- Industry or Government Committee Memberships
- Teaching and Educating or Consulting (use only one)
- Role of the Nominee in the Development and Leadership of the Program