Those who are already practicing Black Belts seeking to refresh their knowledge of the topics/subtopics in the Black Belt Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the CSSBB exam.
Prepare for ASQ's Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) certification exam by reviewing and refreshing your current understanding of the topics and subtopics in Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge in this five-day, face-to-face course. The course reinforces concepts through instructor facilitation, group discussions, and exercises. You'll get exam-taking tips and answer practice questions similar to the ones that appear on the exam.
The course has nine modules based on the nine areas from ASQ's Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge:
1.Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
2.Organizational Process Management and Measures
9.Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies
Students will receive course materials and a copy of the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook 3rd Ed and a Scientific Calculator Texas Instruments TI-30X II S.
Taking this course does not constitute, nor imply, the successful passing of the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam. If you plan to take the examination, please verify that you meet the requirements by visiting: https://asq.org/cert/six-sigma-black-belt.
Participation in this course does not satisfy the exam prerequisites. For types of calculators permitted/not permitted during the exam, please visit https://asq.org/cert/six-sigma-black-belt
** Please note: Registration is for one person only**
ASQ also offers this training course in a live virtual setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 37.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.7
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
Prerequisites:Participants will need a hand-held, electronic calculator (such as TI-30Xa) for the course.
- Organization-wide Planning and Deployment (Questions 12)
- Organization-wide considerations
- Organizational Process Management and Measures (10 Questions)
- Impact on stakeholders
- Business measures
- Team Management (18 Questions)
- Team formation
- Team facilitation
- Team dynamics
- Team training
- Define (20 questions)
- Voice of the customer
- Business case and project charter
- Project management (PM) tools
- Analytical tools
- Measure (25 Questions)
- Process characteristics
- Data collection
- Measurement systems
- Basic statistics
- Process capability
- Analyze (22 questions)
- Measuring and modeling relationships between variables
- Hypothesis testing
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Additional analysis methods
- Improve (21 Questions)
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Lean methods
- Control (15 Questions)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Other controls
- Maintain controls
- Sustain improvements
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies (7 Questions )
- Common DFSS methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust design
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $2349 Member: $2119|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!