Those who are already practicing Black Belts seeking to refresh their knowledge of the topic/subtopics in the Black Belt Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the CSSBB exam.
This live virtual course follows the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) Body of Knowledge (BoK). Using real-world examples and activities the course is designed to help you prepare for the ASQ CSSBB certification exam.
This course does not teach, but rather reviews concepts in the CSSBB BoK. Completion of this course is in no way a guarantee of a passing score on the ASQ CSSBB exam
Exam-style, multiple choice questions are included for discussion in class and will give you ample practice in checking your understanding of content.
Participation in this course does not satisfy the exam prerequisites. Participants will need a hand-held, electronic calculator (such as TI-30X II S) for the course and should also have on hand The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook, Third Edition by T.M. Kubiak and Donald W. Benbow, ASQ Quality Press. For types of calculators permitted/not permitted during the exam, please visit https://asq.org/cert/six-sigma-black-belt
** Please note: Registration is for one person only**
ASQ also offers this training course in a face-to-face setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.'
This ASQ course provides online access to the digital course content for 365 days, beginning five days before the first day of your course. Extensions and/or refunds cannot be issued if the digital course content has been accessed. Latest versions of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended―Internet Explorer is not supported.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 37.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.7
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: WebEx Training
- The overall course goal is to refresh your knowledge and help you in your preparation for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification examination. With this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and take remedial action on gaps in your understanding of the CSSBB Body of Knowledge (BOK)
- Answer practice questions similar to the actual CSSBB certification exam
Prerequisites:This is a review course for those working with and already familiar with black belt concepts. All participants should have had black belt training or have working knowledge of black belt concepts, tools, and methodologies.
Who Should Attend:Black Belts, individuals supporting Six Sigma projects, and/or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Organization-wide Planning and Deployment (Questions 12)
- Organization-wide considerations
- Organizational Process Management and Measures (10 Questions)
- Impact on stakeholders
- Business measures
- Team Management (18 Questions)
- Team formation
- Team facilitation
- Team dynamics
- Team training
- Define (20 questions)
- Voice of the customer
- Business case and project charter
- Project management (PM) tools
- Analytical tools
- Measure (25 Questions)
- Process characteristics
- Data collection
- Measurement systems
- Basic statistics
- Process capability
- Analyze (22 questions)
- Measuring and modeling relationships between variables
- Hypothesis testing
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Additional analysis methods
- Improve (21 Questions)
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Lean methods
- Control (15 Questions)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Other controls
- Maintain controls
- Sustain improvements
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies (7 Questions )
- Common DFSS methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust design
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
Technical Requirements (impacts all ASQ-owned eLearning)
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
Browsers for ASQ Courses
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
A web-based, live, classroom-like instructor led experience allowing attendees to interact without traveling. Course includes online access to materials for a limited time and up to three hard copy prints. Some courses include an electronic book – see course description for details.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1224 Member: $1024|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!