Those who are already practicing Black Belts seeking to refresh their knowledge of the topic/subtopics in the Black Belt Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the CSSBB exam.
This virtual course follows the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) Body of Knowledge (BoK). Using real-world examples and activities the course is designed to help you prepare for the ASQ CSSBB certification exam.
This course does not teach, but rather reviews concepts in the CSSBB BoK. Completion of this course is in no way a guarantee of a passing score on the ASQ CSSBB exam
Exam-style, multiple choice questions are included for discussion in class and will give you ample practice in checking your understanding of content.
Participation in this course does not satisfy the exam prerequisites. Participants will need a hand-held, electronic calculator (such as TI-30X II S) for the course and should also have on hand The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook, Third Edition by T.M. Kubiak and Donald W. Benbow, ASQ Quality Press. For types of calculators permitted/not permitted during the exam, please visit http://www.asq.org/cert/faq/calculator ** Please note: Registration is for one person only**
ASQ also offers this training course in an instructor-led classroom setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.'
- CEU Hours: 3.7
- Length: 37.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.7
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: WebEx Training
- The overall course goal is to refresh your knowledge and help you in your preparation for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification examination. With this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and take remedial action on gaps in your understanding of the CSSBB Body of Knowledge (BOK)
- Answer practice questions similar to the actual CSSBB certification exam
Prerequisites:This is a review course for those working with and already familiar with black belt concepts. All participants should have had black belt training or have working knowledge of black belt concepts, tools, and methodologies.
Who Should Attend:Black Belts, individuals supporting Six Sigma projects, and/or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Organization-wide Planning and Deployment (Questions 12)
- Organization-wide considerations
- Organizational Process Management and Measures (10 Questions)
- Impact on stakeholders
- Business measures
- Team Management (18 Questions)
- Team formation
- Team facilitation
- Team dynamics
- Team training
- Define (20 questions)
- Voice of the customer
- Business case and project charter
- Project management (PM) tools
- Analytical tools
- Measure (25 Questions)
- Process characteristics
- Data collection
- Measurement systems
- Basic statistics
- Process capability
- Analyze (22 questions)
- Measuring and modeling relationships between variables
- Hypothesis testing
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Additional analysis methods
- Improve (21 Questions)
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Lean methods
- Control (15 Questions)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Other controls
- Maintain controls
- Sustain improvements
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies (7 Questions )
- Common DFSS methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust design
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An Internet-based, instructor led course utilizing web and teleconferencing technologies to allow students to interact without traveling. Virtual courses offer interaction with instructor and students via phone and Internet capabilities. Students have access to interaction both with the instructor and other students in an Internet-based learning environment (white board, Q&A tools, application sharing, and breakout rooms). Virtual courses are classroom-like experiences offered using the latest Internet tools.
|June 02, 2020 - August 04, 2020 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM CST Show Class Schedule||VIR0531||Sam Windsor CMBB, CMQ/OE, CQA, CQE, CQI, CRE, CSSBB||English||List: $1199 Member: $999|
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Preparation # VIR0531
Times: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Central Time Zone)
Attendance to all virtual sessions are required to earn a certificate of completion and for the course to be listed as completed on your ASQ transcript
(virtual sessions are NOT recorded):
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session