Quality Improvement Fundamentals Workshop
Learn how quality fundamentals can transform your organization.
Learn how quality fundamentals can transform your organization. Review and apply the commonly used quality tools and techniques for problem solving and process improvement. Build basic quality awareness and competency in your organization. This essential course sets a foundation on which you can build more advanced quality methods and tools. Increase your knowledge and understanding of how to use quality practices and principles.
Questions? We Can Help.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 7 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.7
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand how quality benefits employees, the organization, and customers.
- Explore and apply the concepts of quality management and process control and improvement.
- Review and apply the commonly used quality tools and techniques for problem solving and process improvement.
Who Should Attend:Managers, supervisors, and employees who need to have an awareness of the fundamentals of quality concepts in their organization.
- Course Overview
- Course agenda
- Benefits of Quality
- Benefits of quality: employees, organization, customers
- Activities associated with each group
- Discussion question
- Quality Management & Process Improvement
- Quality management systems & the key components
- Methods for customer feedback
- Activity: Customer feedback
- Engaging employees in quality: employee involvement, team formation
- Continuous process improvement: process capability, Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA), measures and targets, PDCA case study
- Discussion question
- Quality Tools
- Why use quality tools?
- Root cause vs. symptoms
- Common quality tools and how they are used: voice of customer, flowchart/process map, Pareto Chart, cause-and-effect diagram, value analysis, SIPOCs, tree diagrams, decision matrix, and more
- Activity: Applying the Quality tools
- Discussion question
- Debrief and Wrap-Up
- Activity: Next steps
This course is a one-day instructor-led course
A learner manual is provided with the course. A certificate of completion is awarded to those who attend the entire course.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Timothy King CMQ/OE, CQA, CQI
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|May 04, 2023 - May 04, 2023||Philadelphia ILT1045||PA||US||Timothy King CMQ/OE, CQA, CQI, CQIA||English||Early Bird Ends April 04, 2023 List: $899.00 Member: $799.00 Regular List: $1039 Member: $919|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!