Whether you are just entering the Lean Six Sigma arena or are preparing for the Yellow Belt certification, put your best foot forward with this premier instructor-led training course from ASQ. This informative and engaging 2-day classroom session covers the entire Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge needed for taking the certification exam, as well as lean tools using the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt is the first step into Lean Six Sigma training.
In this 2 day classroom course you will follow the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) while learning the tools necessary to perform at a Yellow Belt level on a project team.
This course is suited to those just entering the Lean Six Sigma arena as well as those preparing for Yellow Belt certification.
This course covers the entire Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge to the level of the certification exam.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 15 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.5
- Audience: Academic, Executive, New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- To understand the Lean Six Sigma tools a Yellow Belt would be expected to use when on a project team.
Who Should Attend:Anyone entering the Lean Six Sigma world as well as those studying to sit for the Yellow Belt certification exam.
- Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Define Phase Tools and Methods
- The DMAIC Team
- Project Types and Selection
- SIPOC Diagrams
- Project Authorization
- Project Management Tools
- Measure Phase Tools and Methods
- Data Collection
- Process Maps
- Basic Statistics
- Gage R&R
- Basic Measurement Systems Evaluation
- Analyze Phase Tools and Methods
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Theory of Constraints
- Failure Modes and Effect Analysis
- Improve Phase Tools and Methods
- Eliminating Waste
- Work Balancing
- Visual Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Control Phase Tools and Methods
- Standardization & Documentation
- Introduction to SPC/Control Charts
- Mistake (Error) Proofing
- Control Plans
This course is two days and is instructor lead. This course is designed to follow the Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge and is suitable for those just starting their journey into Lean Six Sigma as well as those preparing for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification exam.
MaterialsDigital course content and a hardcopy of the Six Sigma Memory Jogger are included with the purchase price of this course.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
ASQCONNEX™ CORPORATE TRAINING
For organizations seeking to develop and measure success in areas such as sustainability, change management, and operational process excellence. ASQConnEx is your source for finding authorized quality experts to train your employees.
Advance Your Journey to Excellence:
- DISCOVER ASQ-authorized experts
- CREATE a shortlist of right-fit trusted partners
- COMPLETE your search in one place
- DEFINE measurable learning plans
- ACCELERATE your journey to excellence