Lean Six Sigma Champion
Lean Six Sigma Champion training focuses on providing you with the managerial and technical knowledge to facilitate the leadership and deployment of the Six Sigma strategy. Champions are upper-level managers who lead the execution of the Lean Six Sigma deployment plans for the company. That makes it one of the most critical roles in any successful Lean Six Sigma improvement initiative. Guided by the direction set forth by the executive team, champions select the projects, determine who's trained as Black Belts/Green Belts, review progress, and mentor the Black Belts/Green Belts in order for the deployment to be effective. The one day Lean Six Sigma Champion training agenda focuses on providing the managerial and technical knowledge necessary to facilitate the leadership and deployment of the Six Sigma Strategy without a significant investment of time away from the office.
Questions? We Can Help.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 6 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.6
- Audience: Executive, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Lean Six Sigma and why it’s important to your organization◦Roles and responsibilities of Lean Six Sigma “players”◦Resource requirements and developing plans for Lean Six Sigma deployments◦Characteristics of Green Belts and Black Belts◦Primary Lean Six Sigma tools◦Managing change◦Selecting and managing projects
Champion Program Curriculum
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Performance Measures
- Required Resources
- Project Identification
- Critical Implementation Decisions
- Lessons Learned
- Project Selection
- Project Review Guidelines
- Deployment Planning
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Elizabeth Keim CMBB, CMQ/OE, CQA
Joseph Basala CMBB, CSSBB, CMQ/OE, CRE, CQE, CQA
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1379 Member: $1149|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!