Lean Six Sigma Champion training focuses on providing you with the managerial and technical knowledge to facilitate the leadership and deployment of the Six Sigma strategy. Champions are upper-level managers who lead the execution of the Lean Six Sigma deployment plans for the company. That makes it one of the most critical roles in any successful Lean Six Sigma improvement initiative. Guided by the direction set forth by the executive team, champions select the projects, determine who's trained as Black Belts/Green Belts, review progress, and mentor the Black Belts/Green Belts in order for the deployment to be effective. The one day Lean Six Sigma Champion training agenda focuses on providing the managerial and technical knowledge necessary to facilitate the leadership and deployment of the Six Sigma Strategy without a significant investment of time away from the office.
- CEU Hours: 0.6
- Length: 6 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.6
- Audience: Executive, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Lean Six Sigma and why it’s important to your organization◦Roles and responsibilities of Lean Six Sigma “players”◦Resource requirements and developing plans for Lean Six Sigma deployments◦Characteristics of Green Belts and Black Belts◦Primary Lean Six Sigma tools◦Managing change◦Selecting and managing projects
Champion Program Curriculum
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Performance Measures
- Required Resources
- Project Identification
- Critical Implementation Decisions
- Lessons Learned
- Project Selection
- Project Review Guidelines
- Deployment Planning
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session