Prepare for the CSQP exam by reviewing all seven areas of the BoK with highly skilled instructors.
Review the seven main domains of the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Body of Knowledge (BoK) in this certification preparation course. Learn from highly experienced instructors through real world examples and case studies of the development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. As part of the course, you will receive digital course content and a hardcopy of the Certified Supplier Quality Professional Handbook.
ASQ also offers this training course in a live virtual setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Practice test taking skills
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Professional examination
Who Should Attend:Anyone interested in sitting for the Certified Supplier Quality Professional exam.
- Supplier Strategy
- Supply Chain Vision/Mission
- Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Cost Analysis
- Supplier Agreements or Contracts
- Deployment of Strategy and Expectations
- Risk Management
- Analysis and Mitigation
- Supplier Selection and Part Qualification
- Product/Service Requirements Definition
- Supplier Selection Planning
- Part, Process and Service Qualification
- Supplier Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Supplier Performance Monitoring
- Assess Nonconforming Product/Process/Service
- Supplier Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Supplier Quality Management
- Supplier Quality Monitoring
- Teams and Team Processes
- Compliance with Requirement and Supplier Categorization
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Onboarding
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Business Governance, Ethics and Compliance
- ASQ Code of Ethics
This is a face-to-face, instructor-led, 3 day course.
Digital course content and a hardcopy of The Certified Supplier Quality Professional Handbook are included with the purchase price of this course.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1889 Member: $1549|
ASQCONNEX™ CORPORATE TRAINING
For organizations seeking to develop and measure success in areas such as sustainability, change management, and operational process excellence. ASQConnEx is your source for finding authorized quality experts to train your employees.
Advance Your Journey to Excellence:
- DISCOVER ASQ-authorized experts
- CREATE a shortlist of right-fit trusted partners
- COMPLETE your search in one place
- DEFINE measurable learning plans
- ACCELERATE your journey to excellence