Prepare for the CSQP exam by reviewing all seven areas of the BoK with highly skilled instructors.
Review the seven main domains of the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Body of Knowledge (BoK) in this certification preparation course. Learn from highly experienced instructors through real world examples and case studies of the development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. As part of the course, you will receive a copy of the CSQP handbook and the course manual that may both be taken into the exam.
ASQ also offers this training course in an instructor-led virtual classroom setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.
- CEU Hours: 2.4
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Practice test taking skills
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Professional examination
Who Should Attend:Anyone interested in sitting for the Certified Supplier Quality Professional exam.
- Supplier Strategy
- Supply Chain Vision/Mission
- Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Cost Analysis
- Supplier Agreements or Contracts
- Deployment of Strategy and Expectations
- Risk Management
- Analysis and Mitigation
- Supplier Selection and Part Qualification
- Product/Service Requirements Definition
- Supplier Selection Planning
- Part, Process and Service Qualification
- Supplier Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Supplier Performance Monitoring
- Assess Nonconforming Product/Process/Service
- Supplier Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Supplier Quality Management
- Supplier Quality Monitoring
- Teams and Team Processes
- Compliance with Requirement and Supplier Categorization
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Onboarding
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Business Governance, Ethics and Compliance
- ASQ Code of Ethics
This is a face-to-face, instructor-led, 3 day course.
The course manual and handbook are included with the purchase price of this course and will be delivered to the student on-site during the first day of class.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|10/04/2017 - 10/06/2017||San Antonio 9815ILT||TX||US||Edward Cook CMQ/OE, CQA, CQE, CSSBB||English||List: $1599 Member: $1299|
|03/21/2018 - 03/23/2018||Cambridge ILT0080||MA||US||TBD||English||List: $1599 Member: $1299|
|03/26/2018 - 03/28/2018||Austin ILT0023||TX||US||TBD||English||List: $1599 Member: $1299|
|06/11/2018 - 06/13/2018||Oak Brook ILT0034||IL||US||TBD||English||List: $1599 Member: $1299|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session