Prepare for the CSQP exam by reviewing all seven areas of the BoK with highly skilled instructors.
Review the seven main domains of the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Body of Knowledge (BoK) in this certification preparation course. Learn from highly experienced instructors through real world examples and case studies of the development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
As part of the course, you will receive an electronic copy of both The CSQP Handbook and the course manual.
ASQ also offers this training course in an instructor-led classroom setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.
ASQ virtual courses provide electronic access to course materials for 365 days beginning five days before the first day of your course. Extensions and/or refunds cannot be issued if course materials have been accessed. Chrome and Edge browsers are recommended – Internet Explorer is not supported. Attendees also receive an electronic copy of the ASQ Certification Handbook which can be downloaded and saved, but cannot be printed.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Practice test taking skills
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Professional examination
Who Should Attend:Anyone interested in sitting for the Certified Supplier Quality Professional exam.
- Supplier Strategy
- Supply Chain Vision/Mission
- Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Cost Analysis
- Supplier Agreements or Contracts
- Deployment of Strategy and Expectations
- Risk Management
- Analysis and Mitigation
- Supplier Selection and Part Qualification
- Product/Service Requirements Definition
- Supplier Selection Planning
- Part, Process and Service Qualification
- Supplier Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Supplier Performance Monitoring
- Assess Nonconforming Product/Process/Service
- Supplier Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Supplier Quality Management
- Supplier Quality Monitoring
- Teams and Team Processes
- Compliance with Requirement and Supplier Categorization
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Onboarding
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Business Governance, Ethics and Compliance
- ASQ Code of Ethics
This is offered in eight three-hour virtual sessions.
An electronic copy of both the course manual and The Certified Supplier Quality Professional Handbook are included with the purchase price of this course.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
A web-based, live, classroom-like instructor led experience allowing attendees to interact without traveling. Course includes online access to materials for a limited time and up to three hard copy prints. Some courses include an electronic book – see course description for details.
|January 07, 2021 - February 25, 2021 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM CST Show Class Schedule||VIR0701||TBD||English||List: $799 Member: $699|
Attendance to all virtual sessions are required to earn a certificate of completion and for the course to be listed as completed on your ASQ transcript.
Times: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Central Time Zone)
(virtual sessions are NOT recorded)
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session