Prepare for the CSQP exam by reviewing all seven areas of the BoK with highly skilled instructors.
Review the seven main domains of the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Body of Knowledge (BoK) in this certification preparation course. Learn from highly experienced instructors through real world examples and case studies of the development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
As part of the course, you will receive an electronic copy of The CSQP Handbook and access to the digital course content.
ASQ also offers this training course in a face-to-face setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.
ASQ courses provide online access to the digital course content for 365 days, beginning five days before the first day of your course. Extensions and/or refunds cannot be issued if the digital course content has been accessed. Latest versions of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended―Internet Explorer is not supported.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Practice test taking skills
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Professional examination
Who Should Attend:Anyone interested in sitting for the Certified Supplier Quality Professional exam.
- Supplier Strategy
- Supply Chain Vision/Mission
- Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Cost Analysis
- Supplier Agreements or Contracts
- Deployment of Strategy and Expectations
- Risk Management
- Analysis and Mitigation
- Supplier Selection and Part Qualification
- Product/Service Requirements Definition
- Supplier Selection Planning
- Part, Process and Service Qualification
- Supplier Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Supplier Performance Monitoring
- Assess Nonconforming Product/Process/Service
- Supplier Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Supplier Quality Management
- Supplier Quality Monitoring
- Teams and Team Processes
- Compliance with Requirement and Supplier Categorization
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Onboarding
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Business Governance, Ethics and Compliance
- ASQ Code of Ethics
This is offered in eight three-hour virtual sessions.
Digital course content and an electronic copy of The Certified Supplier Quality Professional Handbook are included with the purchase price of this course.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
Technical Requirements (impacts all ASQ-owned eLearning)
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
Browsers for ASQ Courses
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
A web-based, live, classroom-like instructor led experience allowing attendees to interact without traveling. Course includes online access to materials for a limited time and up to three hard copy prints. Some courses include an electronic book – see course description for details.
|January 30, 2024 - March 26, 2024 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM CST Show Class Schedule||VIR1185||Daniella (Dani) Picciotti CMQ/OE, CQE, CSQP||English||List: $824.00 Member: $724.00|
Attendance to all virtual sessions is required to earn a certificate of completion and for the course to be listed as completed on your ASQ transcript.
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!