Those who are already practicing Green Belts seeking to refresh their knowledge of the topic/subtopics in the Green Belt Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the CSSGB exam.
This face-to-face based course follows the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) Body of Knowledge (BoK). Using real-world examples and activities the course is designed to help you prepare for the ASQ CSSGB certification exam.
Exam-style, multiple choice questions are included for discussion in class and will give you ample practice in checking your understanding of content.
As an additional resource, The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook, Third Edition is provided with the course.
Note: This course does not teach, but rather reviews concepts in the CSSGB BoK. Completion of this course is in no way a guarantee of a passing score on the ASQ CSSGB exam
ASQ also offers this training course in a live virtual setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 22.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.1
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- The overall course goal is to refresh your knowledge and help you in your preparation for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification examination. With this course, you will be able to:• Identify and take remedial action on gaps in your understanding of the CSSGB Body of Knowledge (BOK)• Answer practice questions similar to the actual CSSGB certification exam
Prerequisites:This is a review course for those working with and already familiar with green belt concepts. All participants should have had green belt training or have working knowledge of green belt concepts, tools, and methodologies.
Who Should Attend:Green Belts, individuals supporting Six Sigma projects, and/or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization (13 Questions)
- Six sigma and organizational goals
- Lean principles in the organization
- Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Define Phase (23 Questions)
- Project identification
- Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Project management basics
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Team dynamics and performance
- Measure Phase (23 Questions)
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and statistics
- Statistical distributions
- Collecting and summarizing data
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Process and performance capability
- Analyze Phase (15 Questions)
- Exploratory data analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve Phase (15 Questions)
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Root cause analysis
- Lean Tools
- Control Phase (11 Questions)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Control plan
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1889 Member: $1659|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!