Geographic Communities – ASQ is Everywhere!
No matter where you are, ASQ is there. Geographic communities provide the convenience of physical and virtual networking and professional development based on your location.
There are more than 225 member-led local ASQ sections across the globe. Exclusive benefits for members may include:
- Regular meetings.
- Newsletters or other communication.
- Professional development including courses, seminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Leadership development through elected and appointed positions.
Please reach out to [email protected] if you have questions regarding your local section's activity.
ASQ student members can get involved on campus by leading or participating in student branch activities.
- Create a network of quality professionals to get a head start on your career.
- Develop leadership skills by working with local section members and faculty or staff at the host institution.