Geographic Communities – ASQ is Everywhere
No matter where you are, ASQ is there. Geographic communities provide the convenience of physical and virtual networking and professional development based on your location.
There are more than 230 member-led local ASQ sections in North America. Exclusive benefits for members may include:
- Regular Meetings
- Newsletters or other communication
- Professional development, such as courses, seminars, conferences, and certification exam preparation programs
- Leadership development through elected and appointed positions
ASQ student members can get involved on campus by leading or participating in student branch activities.
- Create a network of quality professionals to get a head start on your career.
- Develop leadership skills by working with local section members and faculty or staff at the host institution.