Support improvement initiatives with the A3 approach to problem solving—a valuable component of an organization’s Lean toolset.
This interactive, easy-to-navigate course will start with the basics and build on learned knowledge with each section. Learners will discover what A3 is, why it is important, and how it supports a Lean organization. Then, they will learn how A3 functions as both a process and a tool for problem solving. Learners will also explore strategies for successful use of A3 that they can apply to improvement initiatives within their own organizations.
ASQ also offers this course as part of the Lean Essentials bundle. Get all six lean courses in one bundle and save!
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.05
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand the fundamentals of A3, including its purpose, benefits, and role in a Lean organization
- Explain how to use A3 as a process and a tool for problem solving
- Understand strategies for successful use of A3
Prerequisites:There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Should Attend:Anyone who is interested in learning how the A3 approach to problem solving can support Lean initiatives within an organization, or anyone who needs a refresher on the basics of A3.
- Introduction to A3
- A3 Basics
- A3 and Lean
- Benefits of A3
- A3 as a Process and a Tool
- A3 as a Process
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- A3 as a Tool
- Report Requirements
- General A3 Questions
- Visual Tools
- Types of A3 Reports
- A3 as a Process
- Strategies for Success
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|A3ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $35 Member: $25|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!