Learn fundamental lean principles, explore key lean tools, and gain valuable insights into how lean can make a positive impact on the way business is done.
Embrace lean and become more competitive in today’s global economy. Learn to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and empower workers using lean tools. Discover key lean principles and explore how lean tools like kaizen, 5S, value stream mapping, A3, and gemba can inspire a lean mindset, reduce waste, and create value for customers.
Get all the courses in one bundle and save!
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 3 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.3
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand the fundamental principles of lean
- Understand how kaizen can be used to create a culture of engagement and continuous improvement
- Understand how 5S can be used to create a high-performance workplace that promotes efficiency
- Understand how value stream mapping can be used to uncover waste and improve the flow of materials and information throughout production
- Understand how A3 can be used as a process and a tool for problem solving
- Understand how the gemba can be internalized as a powerful focal point in a lean organizational culture
Prerequisites:There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Should Attend:Anyone who is interested in learning how lean can have a positive effect on achieving quality improvement goals, or anyone who needs a refresher on the basics of lean and lean tools.
- Introduction to Lean Principles
- Value Stream Mapping
- Problem Solving Using A3
- Gemba—Going to the Source
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|LEASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $139 Member: $99|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session