Learn the most efficient and effective lean problem-solving methodologies, techniques, and tools to use to remove waste from a process, implement and sustain gains, and improve operations in your organization. Employees at every level of a company can apply these strategies to improve workplace performance.
Help your company remain competitive, innovative, and profitable in today’s business environment by learning about the lean problem-solving framework and how to effectively use it to:
This course is also available as part of a 5-day Lean Foundations course, which includes Lean 101, Lean Problem-Solving Tools, and Applied Lean. Save when you register for all five days!
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 15 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.5
- Audience: Executive, New to Quality, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Problem recognition, description, and definition typical of those in their organizations
- The most efficient and effective problem-solving methodologies, techniques, and tools given the circumstances
- Methods for implementing and sustaining solutions
- Simple and practical ways to gather data to verify the effectiveness of the solutions implemented
Who Should Attend:Employees at all levels in all departments can apply these methodologies, techniques, and tools to improve workplace performance.
II. Recognizing, Describing, and Defining Problems
III. Problem-Solving Methodologies
IV. Lean Problem Solving
V. Identifying Causes
VI. Understanding the Causes
VII. Developing the Solution
VIII. Implementing and Sustaining Solutions
FormatThis is a two-day, instructor-led, face-to-face course.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1609 Member: $1499|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!