NEW Workshop to boost your DMAIC tools set skills. As a first time offering scheduled to align with the Lean and Six Sigma conference you will be able to attend this workshop at a reduced rate! Set in a dynamic environment you will work in teams to step through each of the DMAIC phases first as a refresher then again in team competition at the end of the workshop.
Have you gotten into a rut using only certain tools within your organization? Have you been away from Lean Six Sigma and need a refresher? Has the spark dimmed on your corporate Lean Six Sigma program? If you've answered yes to any of these question this DMAIC Review Workshop is exactly what you need.
This is a two day hands on workshop designed to refresh your knowledge of and reignite your enthusiasm in Lean Six Sigma tools. This workshop uses the catapult exercise as you have never experienced it before. Step through the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) process working the tools in a fun competitive team environment while illustrating
the power of the tools used for process improvement and cost savings.
This workshop is equally valuable to those in transactional, service and manufacturing industries and works great in mixed audiences.
You are not required to come as a team, one or more from your organization may attend. Teams will be organized at the workshop to ensure the best learning experience for all. Onsite workshops are also available for your corporate Lean Six
Sigma teams. Minitab software is required for this workshop, (30 day trials can be downloaded for use during the session).
- CEU Hours: 1.5
- Length: 15 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.5
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Increase proficiency in probability and statistics, measurement system analysis, process capability, design of experiments….
- Develop new confidence in how, why and when to use these tools.
- Revitalize your companies Lean Six Sigma programs.
Prerequisites:Minitab software working knowledge.
Who Should Attend:Black Belts, Master Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma team members, corporate DFSS teams, DFSS team leaders and members, CREs, CQEs.
- Define Activity
- Charter Template
- Measure Activity 1
- Measurement Plan
- Gage R&R
- Measure Activity 2
- Process Capability Study
- Analyze Activity
- Graphical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation / Regression
- Improve Activity
- Design of Experiments
- Control Activity
- Design of Experiments
- Process Capability Study
- Control Charts
- Control Plan
This course is an instructor-led, classroom-based environment, conducted two days. The instruction is a blend of lecture, application, and individual and team-based exercises. Laptop computers will be used during the class.
- Minitab statistical software
- PC laptop computers are required and must be provided by the participant with the
following minimum requirements:
- Operating system: 32-bit and 64-bit versions of XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Memory – 512 MB (minimum); 1 GB or higher (recommended)
- Processor – Pentium 4 or equivalent
- USB port
- CDROM drive, 10X speed or higher
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher (with all current service releases)
- Microsoft Office 2000 or higher (with all current service releases)
- Adobe® Reader - Version 5.0 or higher required for Meet Minitab
- Administrator privileges to install ASQ course software at class (recommended)
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session