Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Certification Preparation
Anyone preparing to take the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
This three day Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence certification preparation course is presented in a way that reinforces current knowledge, re-introduces applications that may not be used every day, explains the rationale for use, and highlights multiple-choice sample questions. Also, students will receive digital course content and a copy of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook.
Note: This course is a refresher and, due to time limitations, is not intended to cover all the components of the Body of Knowledge in great depth. Taking this course does not constitute, nor imply, the successful passing of the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
ASQ also offers this training course in a live virtual setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization
Questions? We Can Help.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Examination
- Attain high scores on practice questions similar to the actual CMQ/OE exam
- Identify and take remedial action on gaps in your understanding of the CMQ/OE BoK
Who Should Attend:Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Quality Management Tools
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Development
Digital course content and a hardcopy of The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook are included with the purchase price of this course
Related ASQ Bodies of Knowledge
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, Certified Quality Auditor
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Douglas Wood CQE, CMQ/OE, CSSBB
Heather McCain CMQ/OE, CQE
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1649 Member: $1349|
ASQCONNEX™ CORPORATE TRAINING
For organizations seeking to develop and measure success in areas such as sustainability, change management, and operational process excellence. ASQConnEx is your source for finding authorized quality experts to train your employees.
Advance Your Journey to Excellence:
- DISCOVER ASQ-authorized experts
- CREATE a shortlist of right-fit trusted partners
- COMPLETE your search in one place
- DEFINE measurable learning plans
- ACCELERATE your journey to excellence