Anyone preparing to take the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
This three day Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence certification preparation course is presented in a way that reinforces current knowledge, re-introduces applications that may not be used every day, explains the rationale for use, and highlights multiple-choice sample questions. Also, students will receive course materials and a copy of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook: Fourth Edition.
Note: This course is a refresher and, due to time limitations, is not intended to cover all the components of the Body of Knowledge in great depth. Taking this course does not constitute, nor imply, the successful passing of the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
ASQ also offers this training course in a live virtual setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Examination
- Attain high scores on practice questions similar to the actual CMQ/OE exam
- Identify and take remedial action on gaps in your understanding of the CMQ/OE BoK
Who Should Attend:Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Quality Management Tools
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Development
Related ASQ Bodies of Knowledge
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, Certified Quality Auditor
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1649 Member: $1349|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session