Anyone preparing to take the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
This three day Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence certification preparation course is presented in a way that reinforces current knowledge, re-introduces applications that may not be used every day, explains the rationale for use, and highlights multiple-choice sample questions. Also, students will receive digital course content and a copy of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook.
Note: This course is a refresher and, due to time limitations, is not intended to cover all the components of the Body of Knowledge in great depth. Taking this course does not constitute, nor imply, the successful passing of the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
ASQ also offers this training course in a live virtual setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Examination
- Attain high scores on practice questions similar to the actual CMQ/OE exam
- Identify and take remedial action on gaps in your understanding of the CMQ/OE BoK
Who Should Attend:Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Quality Management Tools
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Development
Digital course content and a hardcopy of The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook are included with the purchase price of this course
Related ASQ Bodies of Knowledge
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, Certified Quality Auditor
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1649 Member: $1349|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!