Ask A Librarian
Need help finding content?
Research assistance is available as a benefit of ASQ membership.
Got a question? Ask a Librarian.
Staff can help you:
- Locate content on specific topics
- Obtain permission to use ASQ content in your research projects, newsletters or other publications, and presentations
- Connect with a subject matter expert
See previously asked questions in the Ask the Experts blog.
Join today to gain access to this benefit and other professional development tools, networking opportunities, and thousands of articles and other content resources related to quality.
Download an Application (PDF, 93 KB)
About the Quality Information Center
The Quality Information Center is a non-lending library located in the offices of ASQ. It contains a wealth of information resources, including:
- Books and journals published by ASQ
- Proceedings from ASQ conferences
- Newsletters and other materials published by ASQ Divisions
- Materials from other publishers
ASQ members who are in Milwaukee may visit the library by appointment:
600 North Plankinton Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53203
Map and street-level images
Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Submit your request online or call 800-248-1946 (United States and Canada only) or 414-272-8575.