Internal quality audits can provide an unbiased view of the processes that directly impact the products and services of an organization. Yet, while most internal auditors have been trained using many of the methods and techniques of external auditors, an internal audit is very different and requires different methods and techniques. Internal Quality Auditing
is the first book to provide a comprehensive guide designed for use by audit program managers or internal auditors.
From helping to determine the objective of the audit to performing the audit, and writing the audit report, this book will act as a guide for quality audit managers in the implementation and resolution of effective internal quality audits.
Check out our comprehensive educational courses in Auditing and Supplier Quality!
- Define and implement an effective internal quality audit program for your organization.Monitor the performance of the internal audit through performance indicators, and review the audit program for potential improvements.Train your organizations internal auditors in the execution of effective internal audits.
- Quality Management Systems and Standards
- Objective and Scope of the Audit Program
- Auditor Qualification
- Maintaining Auditor Competence
- Supervising the Audit
- Planning for the Investigation
- Investigation and Conclusions
- Audit Report
- Follow-up Audit