ASQ Individual Membership
The Power of Membership.
American Society for Quality (ASQ) individual membership connects you with a diverse, global network of quality thought leaders, experts and resources you won’t find anywhere else.
- Increase your quality knowledge with unlimited access to tools and information.
- Advance your career to the next level with our professional development tools.
- Find the solutions to all of your quality challenges, big or small.
- Meet, communicate and collaborate with your peers within the quality community through a variety of networking opportunities.
All you need to advance in your quality knowledge and career is here — in one place — for you! Become a member today to get the tools to help secure your future in quality!
Develop your knowledge and skills - $185
- Quality Resource Library – digital access (includes ready to use tools and templates)
- Quality Progress Magazine — digital edition (ASQ’s official quality-focused publication, a key member benefit)
- Digital Quality Management Journal - quarterly
- Digital Journal of Quality Technology - quarterly
- Digital Quality Engineering - quarterly
- Topical e-newsletters
- Additional journals (optional)
Advance your career
- Benchmarking reports
- Case studies and articles
- Industry research
- Career Center—online job board and valuable resources
Expand your network
- myASQ online community
- Technical Communities (professional groups for engagement in your field of industry)
- Geographic community (local groups of quality professionals networking in your area)
Save money with professional development
- Certification discounts—save on exams and recertification!
- Training—in-person or online
- Conferences—up to $200
- Books and certification preparation materials
Provide leadership opportunities
- Nationally elected leadership positions
- Society-wide voting rights
ASQ offers two relief programs based on consecutive years of membership. If you are retiring or facing hardship due to the loss of a job, please refer to your My Account page, accessed next to your asq.org login. Programs are listed under Membership & Participation.