ASQ Event Policies
We understand that occasionally things happen preventing one from attending a conference. If you find you are unable to attend a conference, please note the options below.
- Requests received at least 5 business days before the start of the conference receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the start of the conference incur a $150 fee.
- Requests received after the start of the conference receive no refund.
- You may substitute your participation up to the first day of the conference.
- We can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice prior to the start of the conference.
Please be advised in the case of conference cancellation, ASQ and/or its partner providers are not responsible for any travel penalties or expenses you may incur. ASQ is not liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, curtailment of transportation, acts of God or any other cause beyond its control. If the conference is cancelled, ASQ will refund the registration fee or the fee can be transferred to an alternate course of your choice. Please contact Customer Care.
- Requests for course cancellations or transfers received 30 or more calendar days prior course start date will receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests for course cancellations or transfers received less than 30 calendar days prior to course start date can transfer fees paid to another course offering or transfer the registration to another attendee.
- ANAB is not liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, curtailment of transportation, acts of God, or any other cause beyond its control. If the course is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded or the fee can be transferred to an alternate course.
If you have a question regarding the ANAB cancellation policy, please call Natalia Larrimer at 414-501-5445 or email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with an event, please contact ASQ Customer Care within 15 business days of the event and we will work with you to make things right.
Photographs and video may be taken at ASQ events. ASQ reserves the right to use any and all photographs/video without consent of individuals captured as a result. ASQ may use photographs/video in publications or other media materials, including but not limited to: brochures, books, magazines, websites, ASQTV, etc. By participating in an ASQ event, you agree to release ASQ from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
It is the policy of ASQ that all Society members and participants in Society activities experience an environment free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. As a professional organization, ASQ is committed to providing a conference and meeting environment that is inclusive and safe and encourages the exchange of ideas regardless of sex, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other legally protected status. Harassment, discrimination, and retaliation are forms of misconduct that undermine the integrity of the Society and violate ASQ’s Code of Ethics.
ASQ’s Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy applies to all Society members and participants attending conferences and events, specifically including guests, speakers, contractors, sponsors, vendors, and exhibitors.
To review the full ASQ Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy, visit https://asq.org/about-asq/governing-documents#compliance.
To report an incident at AN EVENT: Any person covered by this policy who believes he or she has been subjected to harassment or discrimination should report the incident immediately using ASQ’s Red Flag Reporting system (Client Code: ASQMEM) at 877-647-3335 or www.redflagreporting.com. ASQ management can also assist any person in making a direct report to the legal or human resources departments. All complaints will be treated seriously and investigated promptly.
In the event of immediate danger or physical threat, call 911 or contact local authorities.
ASQ accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express for online payments. Check and wire/ACH payments may be made through ASQ Customer Care. Please note ASQ is a cashless Society and only accepts Visa, Mastercard or American Express for on-site registration.