ASQ Event Policies
- ASQ Conference Cancellation Policy
- ASQ Course Cancellation and CEU Award Policies
- ANAB Cancellation Policy
- ASQ’s Guarantee
- Images and Recordings Statement
- ASQ Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Statement
- ASQ Payment Statement
- Six Sigma Course Requirements
- Virtual Course Login Instructions
- Course Material Printing Instructions
We understand that occasionally things happen preventing one from attending a conference. If you find you are unable to attend a conference, please note the options below.
- Requests received at least 5 business days before the start of the conference receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the start of the conference incur a $150 fee.
- Requests received after the start of the conference receive no refund.
- You may substitute your participation up to the first day of the conference.
- We can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice prior to the start of the conference.
Please be advised in the case of conference cancellation, ASQ and/or its partner providers are not responsible for any travel penalties or expenses you may incur. ASQ is not liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, curtailment of transportation, acts of God or any other cause beyond its control. If the conference is cancelled, ASQ will refund the registration fee or the fee can be transferred to an alternate course of your choice. Please contact Customer Care.
ASQ reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, ASQ and/or its partner providers is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
- Requests for course cancellations or transfers received 30 or more calendar days prior course start date will receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests for course cancellations or transfers received less than 30 calendar days prior to course start date can transfer fees paid to another course offering or transfer the registration to another attendee.
- ANAB is not liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, curtailment of transportation, acts of God, or any other cause beyond its control. If the course is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded or the fee can be transferred to an alternate course.
If you have a question regarding the ANAB cancellation policy, please call Natalia Larrimer at 414-501-5445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with an event, please contact ASQ Customer Care within 15 business days of the event and we will work with you to make things right.
Photographs and video may be taken at ASQ events. ASQ reserves the right to use any and all photographs/video without consent of individuals captured as a result. ASQ may use photographs/video in publications or other media materials, including but not limited to: brochures, books, magazines, websites, ASQTV, etc. By participating in an ASQ event, you agree to release ASQ from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
It is the policy of ASQ that all Society members and participants in Society activities experience an environment free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. As a professional organization, ASQ is committed to providing a conference and meeting environment that is inclusive and safe and encourages the exchange of ideas regardless of sex, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other legally protected status. Harassment, discrimination, and retaliation are forms of misconduct that undermine the integrity of the Society and violate ASQ’s Code of Ethics.
ASQ’s Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy applies to all Society members and participants attending conferences and events, specifically including guests, speakers, contractors, sponsors, vendors, and exhibitors.
To review the full ASQ Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy, visit https://asq.org/about-asq/governing-documents#compliance.
To report an incident at AN EVENT: Any person covered by this policy who believes he or she has been subjected to harassment or discrimination should report the incident immediately using ASQ’s Red Flag Reporting system (Client Code: ASQMEM) at 877-647-3335 or www.redflagreporting.com. ASQ management can also assist any person in making a direct report to the legal or human resources departments. All complaints will be treated seriously and investigated promptly.
In the event of immediate danger or physical threat, call 911 or contact local authorities.
ASQ accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express for online payments. Check and wire/ACH payments may be made through ASQ Customer Care. Please note ASQ is a cashless Society and only accepts Visa, Mastercard or American Express for on-site registration.
|Item||Green Belt||Black Belt||Transition|
COURSE HOURS: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CENTRAL TIME
|2 weeks||4 weeks||2 weeks|
Version 19 is required. If you don’t have it, please visit www.minitab.com for a license or upgrade as needed. Please connect with ASQ Corporate Accounts if you have questions at 6sigmaTraining@asq.org.
|PROJECT CHARTER: We recommend you come to the course with a defined, management-approved business improvement project. You will work on the project throughout – and probably beyond – your time in the course. Plan to allocate time between sessions to work on your project.
You will receive a copy of the project charter in your course content download shortly before the first day of the course – complete it as best you can prior to the first session and be prepared to discuss.
|STATISTICS: We highly recommend an understanding of Basic Statistics||Required||Required||Required|
|PREVIOUS GREEN BELT TRAINING OR CERTIFICATION
Proof of Green Belt training, certification or practice is required.
|Not required||Not required||Required|
- You can log into the course 15 minutes prior to its start time.
- Go to asq.org and login using your ASQ username and password.
- Once logged into ASQ.org, click on the “Access My Training” button in the upper right.
- Click on the title of your virtual course session icon in your “My Courses & Learning Plan.”
- Click on the dropdown arrow located to the right of the session title. Click "Join the Webinar” and wait for WebEx to launch. This may take several seconds/minutes to load based on your internet connection. Do not close your web browser, this will cancel the loading of the software for your session.
- If the session has not launched after 5 minutes, check for notification boxes that may have opened under other windows on your screen. If none are found, check your browser settings to make sure pop-up blockers are disabled, and turn off any company firewall or spam security settings.
- When WebEx loads the first pop-up window "Audio Conference" appears, you have 2 options to connect your audio to the session.
Note: If you do not see the pop-up window go to the WebEx toolbar at the top of your browser window, select "Audio"; then choose "Audio Conference."
- Use Phone
- Select "I will call in" from the drop-down menu.
- The following will be displayed
- toll-free dial in number
- 9-digit access code
- attendee ID
- Dial the WebEx audio number and enter both the 9-digit access code and your attendee ID, followed by the # sign.
- Be sure your attendee ID is entered correctly because it ties your audio directly to your name displayed in the session. A successful log-on will show a phone/headset icon next to your name in the participant list. If you do not see either icon next to your name, hang up and repeat this process.
- Use Computer for Audio
- Select "Call in using computer" and follow the same directions identified above under “Use Phone” to join the audio for the session.
- If using headphones make sure they are plugged in and volume is turned on.
- If using computer speakers make sure the volume is turned on.
- Make sure there is a microphone available, so you are able to participate in the course.
- Select "I will call in" from the drop-down menu.
- Use Phone
- Make sure you have Adobe Reader (download free here)
- Make sure you are using Chrome or Edge browser – Internet Explorer will not work
- Make sure you are on a device connected to the printer you want to use – you are allowed to download to ONLY ONE device
- REMEMBER, whether you print one page or the entire file, that is ONE print and you have rights to THREE TOTAL prints for each file in the course.
- PLEASE NOTE, once you download you will have 30 minutes to print before your session times out. This counts as ONE of your prints.
- To begin the process, click here and log in
- Select the Download Hi-res PDF icon in the upper right corner
- Select Download to Print. This will download a zip file to your computer containing the PDF document.
- Be sure to select ALLOW when you see this security notification
- Navigate to your Downloads folder and locate your file
- Right click on your file, select EXTRACT ALL, then select EXTRACT
- An unzipped file folder with the same file name will appear in your downloads
- Double click on the new, unzipped folder
- Right click on the PDF file and choose OPEN WITH ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC (using a web browser will not work)
- Select the desired printer, print range, etc.REMEMBER, whether you print one page or the entire file, this is ONE print of your THREE TOTAL prints
- Return to step 1 for any additional files you would like to print