December 9, 2020
December 8, 2021 | Virtual
Women in quality symposium 2021: Making our voices heard
Schedule subject to change. All times Central.
9:00 a.m. Symposium kickoff and keynote session
Mid-morning peer-led panel discussions on:
- Rewriting the work/family narrative
- Finding your tribe: Networking, mentorship and more
- Unlocking opportunity through inclusion
Power lunch presentation: Stop, Start, Speak! Finding your true voice
- Going Solo: Speaking as the only woman in the room
- Nurturing young leaders
- The meaning of allyship and how to achieve it
3:00 p.m. Closing exercise:
- Writing your own story: Facilitated intention-setting
4:00 p.m. Symposium conclusion
For the 2021 Women in Quality Symposium ASQ will provide 1.0 RU. Attendees should keep a copy of their registration confirmation as proof of participation in this event as a Recertification Activity for inclusion in your Recertification Journal. RU are provided to individual registrants only.
SYMPOSIUM THEME: Making Our Voices Heard
As 2021 comes to a close, it is time to talk about the lessons learned in a year defined by remarkable challenge and change, stumbles and success. ASQ’s Women in Quality Symposium provides an inclusive platform that gives voice to vital conversations centered around increasing inclusivity, authenticity, and allyship for women throughout the Quality landscape.
The 2nd annual virtual event brings together a diverse collection of individuals to talk about why and how to create supported, diverse, purpose-driven communities within organizations.
Through storytelling, virtual roundtables and engaging panel sessions, attendees will engage with thought leaders for insight into:
- Developing into an authentic, mindful leader
- Supporting all women—and finding support for yourself in the process
- Discovering the passion for purpose
- Understanding—and thriving—in the role of an ally
- Finding strength and resilience as a singular woman in professional spaces