From Common Ground to Higher Ground
SYMPOSIUM THEME: From Common Ground to Higher Ground
Since 2020, ASQ’s Women in Quality Symposium has provided an inclusive space for the quality community to gather, with conversations centered around ascending to new levels of leadership and making our voices heard in critical conversations about work, family, and society.
As 2022 comes to a close, the ASQ Women in Quality Symposium reconvenes with a new focus on the synergies that propel the quality mission toward sustained excellence, and diversity that brings innovation to our organizations, families, and communities.
Join the conversation to discuss how Women in Quality can tap into shared qualities that enhance their roles as professionals, caregivers, leaders and learners and in the process cultivate diverse, purpose-driven communities.
Through storytelling, virtual roundtables and engaging panel sessions, attendees will engage with thought leaders for insight into:
- Developing into an authentic, mindful leader
- Supporting all women—and finding support for yourself in the process
- Discovering the passion for purpose
- Fostering the new generation of quality practitioners
1 Interactive Workshop focused on:
- Driving Performance through Compassion
3 Featured Sessions Addressing:
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- The Great Resignation’s Impact on Quality
- Giving Back to Women in the Quality Community
1 Power Lunch/Facilitated Presentation on:
3 Peer-led Exchanges Detailing:
- Resiliency and Leadership
- Balance, Burnout and Self-Care
- Hybrid Work Success: Staying Connected
3 Interactive Networking Salons Addressing:
- Young Professionals
- Mentoring Programs
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Schedule subject to change. All times Central.
Symposium Kickoff and Welcome
9:05 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Driving Performance through Self-Compassion
10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Mid-Morning Peer-led Discussions on:
• Resiliency and Leadership
• Balance, Burnout and Self-Care
• Hybrid Work Success: Staying Connected
11:10 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
Leadership: Theory and Practice
12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Power Lunch: Cultivating your Best Communication Style
1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
• Young Professionals
• Mentoring Programs
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
2:05 p.m. - 3:05 p.m.
Reflection/Resignation/Reshuffling: Moving Ahead in COVID’s Wake
Closing Message: Paying it Forward and Giving Back
2021 Women in Quality Symposium Recordings
Access to the 2021 Women in Quality Symposium recordings is available to 2021 paid registrants, and ends Thursday, December 1, 2022.
The preferred browsers for the recordings are Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. **Please note that Internet Explorer is not compatible with this site.