February 27 – March 1, 2022 | Phoenix, AZ
The 2022 Lean and Six Sigma Conference will be a fully live event, delivering a rich experience this unique event has cultivated for more than two decades. Get equipped with insight and inspiration and to learn how to align lean and Six Sigma principles with digital, technological, and organizational initiatives.
The 2022 agenda addresses myriad facets of these essential methodologies, and will feature peer-driven content addressing:
- The application of Lean and Six Sigma in specific, real-world scenarios
- The increasing use of and expectations surrounding digitalization
- Emerging Lean and Six Sigma applications in the medical/healthcare community as an outcome of the global COVID-19 pandemic
Who Should Attend
For nearly 20 years, ASQ’s Lean and Six Sigma Conference has brought hundreds of quality practitioners together to learn, connect, and grow at the industry’s largest gathering.In 2020 attendees will discover new means of achieving excellence in their organizations, as leaders from manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace and more offer insights into innovative Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
You’ll engage with an audience of Master Black Belts, Lean Coaches, and highly skilled quality professionals, including vice presidents, directors and managers of:
- Business Process
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality/Quality Assurance
- Strategy and Innovation
- Business Improvement
- Operational Risk
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Improvement
- Training and Development
Sunday, February 27 through Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at the Point Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Point Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
11111 N 7th St
Phoenix, Arizona 85020-1176
Room rate: $209 singe/double (plus taxes per night) starting February 24 through March 6, 2022
The room block rate is available until Thursday, February 3, 2022 or until the block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Check in/Check out times: 4:00 p.m. MST / 11:00 a.m. MST
Reservation Phone: (602)-866-7500
When calling the hotel to make reservations under the negotiated room block, please reference ASQ to receive the discounted rate.
Cancellation: Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a late cancellation charge.
The link below will allow guests to book within the conference dates contracted. Guests will need to use our reservation line for these requests outside the contracted conference dates.
Click Here to Book Now
- Saba’s Limo is our on-property car service. In baggage claim, please call Saba’s Limo at 1-800-546-1005 and inform them you are staying at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort. The agent will direct you to the curb-side pickup location outside of baggage claim (each terminal has a different pickup location). Wait time should be 5-15 minutes after making the call.
- Reservations in advance can be made by calling Saba’s Limo at 1- 800-546-1005 or on www.sabalimo.com
- Sedan rate is $45.00 which can transport 1 to 3 passengers and their luggage
- SUV rate is $68.00 which can transport 4 to 6 passengers and their luggage
Departures From Hotel to Airport:
- Transfers can be arranged through the bell desk (x7070) at the resort.
- The cost for a sedan is $45.00 one way; the SUV costs $68.00 one-way.
- We recommend departing the resort at least two hours prior to your flight departure time.
- Cash, credit, or suite charge is also accepted. Guests will need to check with the front desk if they wish to charge transportation to their suite.
- Taxis range from $50-$55 one-way (rates are subject to change).
Sky Harbor (Airport) Ground Transportation Options:https://www.skyharbor.com/ParkingTransportation/TaxisAndShuttles#Pre-Arranged
Driving Directions to Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort from Sky Harbor Airport:
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
11111 North 7th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Hilton Reservations: 1-800-947-9784
- From any airport terminal, follow airport signs for 24th Street Exit.
- Continue to follow airport signs for 24th Street and STATE ROUTE 51.
- Go to STATE ROUTE 51 NORTH; follow 51 NORTH approximately 11 miles to the CACTUS ROAD EXIT.
- Exit CACTUS ROAD; turn left (WEST) onto CACTUS ROAD (Cactus eventually turns into Thunderbird Road); continue to 7th STREET; turn left on 7th Street (SOUTH).
- Follow 7th STREET SOUTH for ¾ mile and stay in the left lane.
- The resort is situated on the mountainside on your left.
** Complimentary Guest Parking on Property **