March 12 - 13, 2024
2024 CQSDI: Quality's Reach across the enterprise in the age of accelerating disruption
The 31st CQSDI delivers content that is of interest to a broad range of quality and engineering professionals and is ASQ’s longest running Division event.
The theme for this event is Quality's Reach Across the Enterprise in the age of accelerating disruption. Consistent with previous events, the CQSDI will consist of both panel sessions and concurrent interactive workshops over the two days with an additional day of NASA content at the NASA Quality Leadership Forum.
- Lessons learned and how they apply to today's environment.
- A focus on Young Quality Professionals' early career learning and how to communicate to the young quality professional.
- Discussions on the impact of AI/Digital Transformation/Machine Learning and other emerging technologies.
- Deep dive on Supply Chain (SCRM) risks, opportunities and factors to consider.
- Second and third tier suppliers' engagement with the primes.
- Disruptive technologies in Quality.
- How to implement early Quality view across the lifecycle.
- Establishing and maintaining a Quality culture.