Advance your quality expertisE
CONFERENCE TRACKS (NOV 7-8, 2022):
• IT/Software (cybersecurity, cloud, virtual workspace, etc.)
• Pandemic Supply Chain (lean reconsidered, change management, etc.)
• Personnel/People (work-life balance, resource management, etc.)
CONFERENCE COURSE OFFERING (NOV 9-11, 2022):
• Certified Medical Device Audit (CMDA)
• Cybersecurity - ISO 27001
ASQ Certified Medical Device Auditor (CMDA) Certification Prep Class:
Register by November 1st
This Certified Medical Device Auditor (CMDA) refresher training is a 24-contact hour review delivered over three days. It is designed and taught to help experienced auditors prepare for the CMDA exam. It is intended to help the learner become thoroughly familiar with the complete Body of Knowledge (BoK) by understanding the content covered by the four main domains in the ASQ CMDA BoK.
Who Should Certify?
The Certified Medical Device Auditor is a professional who understands the principles of standards, regulations, directives, and guidance for auditing a medical device system while using various tools and techniques to examine, question, evaluate, and report on that system's adequacies and deficiencies.
A medical device auditor analyzes all elements of the system and reports on how well it adheres to the criteria for management and control of process safety.
• Understand the content covered by the five main domains in the ASQ CMDA BoK.
• Practice the concepts contained in the ASQ CMDA BoK
• Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ CDMA exam.
• Download the BoK
Student training manual which will be used in the actual examination. The Student Training Manual will be available at the training site.
Materials Highly Recommended for Purchase by Student
The Certified Medical Auditor Handbook See it here: https://asq.org/quality-press/display-item?item=H1572
This review course is intended to prepare for the ASQ CMDA certification exam. Attendees should have previous learning and/or experience in the topics.
Registration Deadline – November 1, 2022
STANDARD DAILY SCHEDULE: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday through Friday, November 9-11, 2022 (3 days).
• $100 - If you sign up for BOSCON, or
• $100/student if more than 3 people sign up from the same company
Venue: This is instructor-led training delivered in conjunction with the Boston Section BOSCON Conference.
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
One Hotel Drive, Boston, MA 02128
Exam: Each person is required to apply for the exam
Note: This is not part of the cost of the prep class.
Send your questions to: email@example.com
Please include complete contact information.