This five-day course is designed to be an overview of ASQ's software quality engineering Body of Knowledge and act as a refresher for people taking the CSQE exam. This program also provides an excellent knowledge base and practical skills for anyone interested in implementing or improving software quality engineering techniques and practices in their organization. Information and skills taught in this course are presented in both a lecture and an interactive format. Actual examples from the software industry are utilized to make the information relevant. Throughout this course, learned skills are practiced using interactive and team exercises. The emphasis is on techniques that allow students to transition the skills learned in this course to their own work environment.
- CEU Hours: 3.8
- Length: 36 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.8
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Review the content covered by the seven domains of the ASQ CSQE Body of Knowledge
- Help prepare for ASQ CSQE exam
- Provide a strong knowledge base for implementing or improving software quality engineering techniques and practices in your organization
- General Knowledge (16 questions)
- Quality principles
- Ethical and Legal Compliance
- Standards and models
- Leadership skills
- Team Skills
- Software Quality Management (26 questions)
- Quality Management System
- Systems and Software Engineering Processes (27 questions)
- Requirements engineering
- Requirements management
- Software analysis, design, and development
- Maintenance management
- Project Management (24 questions)
- Planning, scheduling, and deployment
- Tracking and controlling
- Risk management
- Software Metrics and Analysis (24 questions)
- Metrics and measurement theory
- Process and product measurement
- Analytical techniques
- Software Verification and Validation (V&V) (27 questions)
- Test planning and design
- Reviews and inspections
- Test execution documentation
- Customer deliverables
- Software Configuration Management (16 questions)
- Configuration infrastructure
- Configuration identification
- Configuration control and status accounting
- Configuration audits
- Product release and distribution
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|11/05/2018 - 11/09/2018||San Diego ILT0137||CA||US||Linda Westfall CBA, CMQ/OE, CQA, CSQE||English||List: $2199 Member: $1899|
|02/11/2019 - 02/15/2019||Orlando ILT0266||FL||US||TBD||English||List: $2199 Member: $1899|
|10/21/2019 - 10/25/2019||Phoenix ILT0308||AZ||US||TBD||English||List: $2199 Member: $1899|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session