Learn about Six Sigma process improvement project roles and responsibilities, team basics, quality tools, and Six Sigma metrics. Gain a detailed understanding of the role, responsibilities, and knowledge required of a Six Sigma Yellow Belt throughout the DMAIC process.
This fully narrated, interactive course follows the Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt body of knowledge (BoK) and explores the fundamentals of Six Sigma―including information on process improvement project roles and responsibilities, team basics, quality tools, and Six Sigma metrics―before moving into a series of detailed, Yellow Belt-focused topics aligned with the five phases of the Six Sigma DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control).
An eBook copy of the Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Handbook is included in the course resources to aid in your learning.
If you’re planning on taking the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification exam, this course will help you check your understanding of the items in the Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt BoK through the use of industry-specific examples, interactive activities, knowledge checks, and tests built with exam-style, multiple-choice questions.
Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions.
Enhance your preparation by purchasing The ASQ CSSYB Study Guide (E-book of study questions) along with this course.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 11 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.1
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- Communicate using Six Sigma terminology
- Relate key Six Sigma concepts to overall business objectives
- Explain a wide variety of quality, decision-making, project management, and communication tools you can use to help solve problems and improve processes during the Six Sigma DMAIC process
Who Should Attend:This course is designed for those new to the world of Six Sigma who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge of the role and responsibilities required of a Six Sigma Yellow Belt. Yellow Belts can be entry-level employees seeking to improve their understanding of Six Sigma or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and DMAIC.
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Six Sigma foundations and principles
- Lean foundations and principles
- Six Sigma roles and responsibilities
- Team basics
- Quality tools and Six Sigma metrics
- Define Phase
- Project identification
- Project management (PM) basics
- Measure Phase
- Basic statistics
- Data collection
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Analyze Phase
- Process analysis tools
- Root cause analysis
- Data analysis
- Correlation and regression
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve and Control Phases
- Improvement techniques
- Control tools and documentation
FormatThis is a self-paced course that can be started at any time.
Additional NotesYou must successfully complete the entire course before a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPYBCP2016ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $424 Member: $324|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!