Understanding risk management and designing a program surrounding it is crucial to getting certified to the new standard. Learn about risk based thinking, and what an effective program looks like.
Learn about the risk and opportunity management requirements in the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 revisions as well as the implications these requirements have for your organization. Learn what “Risk Based Thinking” means and what an effective Risk Management Program looks like.
Important: All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management Systems - Requirements to this training. The standard can be purchased here.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 8 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.8
- Provider: ASQ
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities associated with the requirement contained in ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015
- Determine risks and opportunities important to customers and other interested parties
- Learn risk and opportunity reporting requirements embedded in Management Review process
- Identify needs and expectations of interested parties
- Understand steps needed to implement risk and opportunity management
- Identify risks that may arise from decreased emphasis on documents and records
- Select appropriate Risk Management tools that will meet your organization’s needs
Prerequisites:Important: All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management Systems - Requirements to this training. The standard can be purchased here.
Who Should Attend:Managers and audtiors who will be using ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015 and need to understand the risk and opportunity management requirements contained within the standard.
- History of Risk
- Terms & Definitions
- Risk and Opportunity Requirements in the New Standards
- Links to the Organizations Business Processes
- Tools & Methods for Managing Risks and Opportunities
- Tips for Getting Started
- Implementing Risk Based Thinking
Important: All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you. The standard can be purchased here.
Student manual and handouts will be provided.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $499 Member: $449|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!