Learn what each tool is, how and when to use it, the benefits of using it, and then build your own using the included templates. Bundle the tools together and save!
Beginning quality doesn’t have to be difficult to learn and implement. Learn to understand potential problem causes, collect and analyze data, and solve problems using the fishbone diagram, 5 Whys, Pareto chart, scatter diagram, check sheet, flowchart, and run chart. These simple but powerful tools can help move your organization forward with improved quality. Get all the tools in one bundle and save!
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 3.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.35
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand what each of the QTools™ is
- Understand how and when to use each of the QTools™
- Understand the benefits of using each of the QTools™
- Build your own version of each of the QTools™
Prerequisites:There are no prerequisites for this course
Who Should Attend:Anyone interested in beginning quality or a refresher on how to use these invaluable tools Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
- 5 Whys
- Check Sheet
- Fishbone Diagram
- Pareto Chart
- Run Chart
- Scatter Diagram
This is an online, self-paced course. You will have 365 days to access the course.
Each module contains downloadable templates and references.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|QTBASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $190 Member: $120|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!