Process Auditing Techniques
These techniques can be used by auditors who conduct internal, supplier, and certification audits.
This course is focused on methods and techniques to conduct successful quality, safety, and environmental process audits for assessment and verification purposes.
Participants will follow along a step-by-step process for utilizing process audit techniques during the preparation, investigation, evaluation, and reporting stages. The course is not specific to any performance standard but ISO 9001 example controls are used for convenience. This course includes a desk reference that covers all lessons and links to the QualityWBT Glossary.
Students should have already completed a basic audit training class such as Internal Auditing Basics or be an experienced auditor.
Access to this course is for 90 days from the date of purchase.
Questions? We Can Help.
- CEU Hours: 0.7
- Length: 7 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.7
- Provider: Quality WBT
- Audit processes
- Demonstrate knowledge of the characteristics of a process
- Apply the plan
- act (PDCA) cycle and the analyze
- prosper (ACDP) improvement cycle
- Evaluate adequacy of controls
- Collect audit evidence
- Prepare process flow diagrams
- Apply techniques to identify risk
- Audit processes that have no procedures or specific requirements
- Use process audit techniques to support management systems
- Determine process effectiveness
- Compose an audit report assessing compliance, controls, risk, and process optimization
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
Technical Requirements (impacts all ASQ-owned eLearning)
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
Browsers for ASQ Courses
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|PAT01JPR||Self-Paced||English||90 Days||List: $199.00 Member: $179.00|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!