Expect the very best in e-learning experience when taking this course, featuring:
- Unique ASQ teaching methods with high-caliber content designed for practical applications, with relevant real-world examples
- Exclusive video, interactive scenarios, and knowledge checks to increase engagement and retention
- Lessons fully compatible with mobile: access via smartphones, tablets, or desktop wherever and whenever you like
PROMOTIONAL OFFER: 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT! *
Learn Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt with ASQ and take the first step to become an agent of improvement at your organization.
This highly practical course, created in collaboration with global experts and Yellow Belt holders, is the beginning of your Lean Six Sigma journey, spanning across industries and requiring no pre-requisite training.
According to the ASQ Salary Survey 2021, on average, those with Six Sigma Yellow Belt training earn over $95,000 a year**, with a clear stairstep pattern of ascending earnings the higher Lean Six Sigma level you complete.
In this Yellow Belt e-learning course, you will learn how to:
- Use Lean Six Sigma principals
- Define and apply Lean Six Sigma tools and methods
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma projects as a core teammate
- Engage with Lean Six Sigma project team members as a subject expert
- Apply what you’ve learned to real-world projects immediately
- Engaging and interactive with fresh and modern visuals throughout, including AI-generated video hosts to accompany you through the course at your own pace
- Scenario-based learning to connect directly to your world
- Microlearning to work around your busy schedule, fully compatible with mobile devices to study wherever and whenever you like
- Regular checkpoints to acknowledge progress, and post-course assessment
*Offer valid for this product (SPLSSYB2022ASQ) only, until October 31, 2022―prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Cannot be used in combination with any other offer. For all questions, please contact Customer Care.
**Source: ASQ Salary Survey 2021
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 10 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1
- Audience: Academic, New to Quality, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Learn the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques you can leverage to kickstart process improvement at your organization.
- Guide and inform your organization’s Lean Six Sigma initiatives using problem-solving techniques, project management, and data analysis.
Who Should Attend:This course applies to anyone interested in learning about business process improvements, regardless of industry, and taking their first steps into the Lean Six Sigma world. Yellow Belt training is beneficial for entry-level employees who seek to improve their business world as well as executive champions who require an overview of the Lean and Six Sigma methods, and the define, measure, analyze, improve, and control model (DMAIC).
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Value of Lean Six Sigma
- LSS and the Yellow Belt
- Continuous Improvement Fundamentals
- Selecting the Right Problem to Solve
- Owners and Stakeholders
- Organizational Drivers
- Analyzing Financials to "See the Big Picture"
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Problem-Solving Methods
- The Practical Nature of DMAIC
- Quality Tools and DMAIC
- Metrics and DMAIC
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)
- Lean Principles
- Lean development principles and Six Sigma
- Lean Tools for Reducing Waste and Improving Quality
- Using 5S to Eliminate Waste
- Kaizen and Kaizen Blitz
- Continuous Improvement Teams
- Types of Lean Six Sigma Teams
- Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Stages of Team Evolution
- Using Team Ideation Tools
- Using Team Communication to Support Project Success
- Process Analysis
- Process Inputs and Outputs
- Identifying Root Cause
- Basic Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Project Management
- Project Charter
- Communication Plans
- Project Planning Tools
- Management and Planning Tools
- Presenting Project Status
- Making and Sustaining Improvements
- Making Improvements
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Control Plan
- Documenting the Improvement
- Data Fundamentals
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Data
- Data Collection Plans
- Collecting Data
- Measures of Dispersion and Central Tendency
- Data Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R)
- Basics of Hypothesis Testing
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- SPC Fundamentals
- Common Variation vs. Special Cause Variation
- Control Charts
FormatThis e-learning, self-paced course is designed to be studied from any internet-connected device and includes interactive microlearning lessons with a fresh look-and-feel that you can start, stop, and resume at your convenience.
- PC, Mac, ASQ e-learning app, or mobile device running iOS or Android
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
Supported BrowsersYou can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Note for corporate clients: Please contact your regular Channel Manager to confirm your contractual terms.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPLSSYB2022ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $550 Member: $475|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!