Develop Lean Six Sigma Black Belt capability with the most thorough online, Lean Six Sigma training available. Data analysis/project management software is included at no additional charge.
Cover the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology and integrated lean tools and techniques, with all course content available online in an on-demand format. Spend over half of your time in the course working through interactive practice exercises and online self-assessments. Choose the examples you’d like to see in the training (traditional, services, healthcare, or financial services) as you cover the complete ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge. The course makes extensive use of EngineRoom® software, available at no extra charge for one year.
This course is available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin. Contact ASQ for Spanish and Mandarin versions.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 136 Hours
- ASQ RU: 13
- Provider: Moresteam
- Employ your Lean Six Sigma skills to successfully lead a process improvement project that delivers meaningful results to your organization.
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Understand and apply the five-step D-M-A-I-C model as a framework to organize process improvement activities.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, including design of experiments.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort.
Prerequisites:Green Belt is not a prerequisite for this course. Basic college-level algebra and familiarity with Excel® spreadsheet software is helpful.
Who Should Attend:Individuals seeking to significantly improve business processes, and those interested in becoming a Six Sigma Black Belt and/or sitting for the ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam will benefit from this training.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
If your request for a refund is made outside of thirty (30) days from purchase, we reserve the right to decline your request for a refund.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|LSSBBD01MS||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $3100 Member: $2790|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!