Develop Lean Six Sigma Black Belt capability with the most thorough online, Lean Six Sigma training available. Data analysis/project management software is included at no additional charge.
Cover the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology and integrated lean tools and techniques, with all course content available online in an on-demand format. Spend over half of your time in the course working through interactive practice exercises and online self-assessments. Choose the examples you’d like to see in the training (traditional, services, healthcare, or financial services) as you cover the complete ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge. The course makes extensive use of EngineRoom® software, available at no extra charge for one year.
- CEU Hours: 13
- Length: 136 Hours
- ASQ RU: 13
- Provider: Moresteam
- Employ your Lean Six Sigma skills to successfully lead a process improvement project that delivers meaningful results to your organization.
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Understand and apply the five-step D-M-A-I-C model as a framework to organize process improvement activities.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, including design of experiments.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort.
Prerequisites:Green Belt is not a prerequisite for this course. Basic college-level algebra and familiarity with Excel® spreadsheet software is helpful.
Who Should Attend:Individuals seeking to significantly improve business processes, and those interested in becoming a Six Sigma Black Belt and/or sitting for the ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam will benefit from this training.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|LSSBBD01MS||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $3100 Member: $2790|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session