This course enables you to successfully drive lean implementation in your organization by showing you how to lead a team to eliminate wasteful practices, streamline work, shorten lead times, and increase customer value and employee engagement to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
Leading Lean is designed to provide organizational leaders with the skills needed to successfully facilitate a lean implementation and to support a lean culture post-implementation. In this engaging, interactive, and thought-provoking learning experience, organizational leaders will learn how to broaden and deepen their existing leadership skills by learning about the differences between applying lean to an organization versus integrating lean within an organization. In addition, organizational leaders will review and analyze their own existing leadership thinking, practices, and behaviors to identify what they might need to change to optimally drive a lean transformation forward and entrench it within an organization’s culture.
Questions? We Can Help.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 15 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.5
- Audience: Executive, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Assess and analyze the lean transformation readiness of your organization
- Describe the organizational principles, parameters, and concepts that are key components of a sustainable and lasting lean culture
- Assess and analyze your own readiness for lean leadership
- Describe the characteristics and competencies of a successful organizational lean leader
- Apply key elements of a successful lean implementation strategy to your own environment and organizational and leadership gaps
Prerequisites:Lean 101 (L1012019ASQ), Lean Problem-Solving Tools (LPST2019ASQ), or commensurate knowledge.Important: To facilitate two critical course activities (using .xlsx files), each attendee is required to bring a laptop with Microsoft Excel version 2007 or later to class each day.
Who Should Attend:Experienced organizational leaders responsible for successfully implementing and supporting (post-implementation) a lean culture within their organization
II. Assessing Organizational Readiness for Lean Transformation
III. Lean Principles, Concepts, and Parameters that Define a Lasting Lean Culture
IV. Assessing Personal Readiness for Lean Leadership
V. Characteristics and Competencies of a Successful Leader
VI. Workshop: Closing the Gaps
VII. Next Steps…
VIII. Summary and Conclusion
FormatThis is a two-day, instructor-led, face-to-face course.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1609 Member: $1499|
ASQCONNEX™ CORPORATE TRAINING
For organizations seeking to develop and measure success in areas such as sustainability, change management, and operational process excellence. ASQConnEx is your source for finding authorized quality experts to train your employees.
Advance Your Journey to Excellence:
- DISCOVER ASQ-authorized experts
- CREATE a shortlist of right-fit trusted partners
- COMPLETE your search in one place
- DEFINE measurable learning plans
- ACCELERATE your journey to excellence