This self-paced course is built to refresh your knowledge of the Green Belt concepts and aid you in preparing for the CSSGB certification.
This interactive and fully narrated course follows the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) Body of Knowledge (BoK). Using real-world examples and over 100 activities the course is designed to help you prepare for the ASQ CSSGB certification exam.
Exam-style, multiple choice questions with feedback, are included to give you ample practice in checking your understanding of content. Use pre and post-test results to identify areas to focus on in your exam preparation.
As an additional resource, The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook, Second Edition (E-Book) is provided with the course.
Note: This course does not teach, but rather reviews concepts in the CSSGB BoK. Questions in this course are not actual ASQ exam questions. Completion of this course is in no way a guarantee of a passing score on the ASQ CSSGB exam.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 18.67 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.87
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the content covered by the CSSGB BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CSSGB exam
Prerequisites:There are no requirements to take this course, but note that this course does not teach Green Belt concepts. It is a review course for those working with and already familiar with these concepts.
Who Should Attend:Green Belts, individuals supporting Six Sigma projects, and/or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six sigma and organizational goals
- Lean principles in the organization
- Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Define Phase
- Project identification
- Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Project management basics
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Team dynamics and performance
- Measure Phase
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and statistics
- Statistical distributions
- Collecting and summarizing data
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Process and performance capability
- Analyze Phase
- Exploratory data analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve Phase
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Root cause analysis
- Lean tools
- Control Phase
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Control plan
- Lean tools for process control
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCSSGB2014ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $824 Member: $724|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session