This self-paced course teaches you the basics of Six Sigma Green Belt so you can make a positive impact on your company’s cost-cutting efforts. You’ll understand the five main domains in the CSSGB Body of Knowledge and become familiar with the material on the ASQ CSSGB certification exam.
Note: A new Certified Six Sigma Green Belt certification online course is scheduled to be released in January 2017. Customers who purchase the current version between December 1, 2016 and the release of the new course will be given access to the new course once it is released.
Study at your own pace with the content you'll need to prepare for the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) exam. The program includes pre and post tests, progress checks, course activities, and a PDF download which provides a print version of the modules that cover the five main domains in the CSSGB Body of Knowledge. In addition to studying online you’ll have a print reference to take with you for the CSSGB exam. Please note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
- CEU Hours: 3
- Length: 20 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3
- Provider: ASQ - Online
- Understand the content covered by the five main domains in the CSSGB Body of Knowledge.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CSSGB exam.
Prerequisites:Prior knowledge of Six Sigma and/or quality is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CSSGB exam.
Who Should Attend:Green Belts, individuals supporting Six Sigma project, and/or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ Certification in Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
- SSGB Course Introduction and Overview
- Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles in the Organization
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in the Organization
- Process Management for Projects
- Project Management Basics
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Team dynamics and performance
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and summarizing Data
- Probability distributions
- Measurement system analysis
- Process capability and performance
- Exploratory data analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve & Control
- Design of Experiments
- Statistical Process Control
- Implement and validate solutions
- Control Plan
- Post Assessment
This self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools while still providing you with printable modules perfect for taking with you as a reference if you choose to sit for the ASQ CSSGB exam. Please note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
- Course completion certificates are provided upon completion of the course with an 80% or better on the post test.
- Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CSSGB exam.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|CSSGBASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $699 Member: $599|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session