Expect the very best preparation experience when taking this course, featuring:
- Complete alignment with the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Frequent knowledge checks to increase engagement and retention
- Fully compatible with mobile: access via smartphones, tablets, or desktop wherever and whenever you like
Prepare for ASQ’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam at your own pace and from any device with this world-class ASQ course.
This preparation course, created and reviewed by a team of global experts, Certified Black Belt, and Master Black Belt holders, provides opportunities to refresh your existing Black Belt knowledge, to assess your strengths and weaknesses, and to work on and monitor your exam preparation plan.
The e-learning format gives you flexibility to work on your own schedule, and at the pace you choose. The course also includes a pre-test at the start (to help you target focus areas) and a post-test at the end (to compare with the pre-test and verify improvement).
On average, those holding any Six Sigma Belt earn $16,000/year more than those without any Six Sigma Belt*, as their employer recognizes their value to the organization.
In this Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam preparation course, you will:
- Review the content covered by the nine sections in the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt .
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CSSBB .
- Become familiar with questions those on the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam.
Expect the very best in learning experience when taking this ASQ course:
- Engaging and with fresh and modern visuals throughout, including interactive activities and simulations
- Micro-learning to work around your busy schedule, fully compatible with mobile devices to study wherever and whenever you like
- Regular checkpoints to acknowledge progress, and post-course assessment
*Source: ASQ Salary Survey 2021
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 45 Hours
- ASQ RU: 4.5
- Audience: Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the content covered by the nine sections in the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CSSBB BoK.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam.
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CSSBB BoK. Prior knowledge of Six Sigma and statistics is needed, as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CSSBB exam.
Who Should Attend:The CSSBB certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CSSBB certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- Organization-Wide Planning and Deployment
- Organization-wide considerations
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Impact on stakeholders
- Business measures
- Team Management
- Team formation
- Team facilitation
- Team dynamics
- Team training
- Define Phase
- Voice of the customer
- Business case and project charter
- Project management (PM) tools
- Analytical tools
- Measure Phase
- Process characteristics
- Data collection
- Measurement systems
- Basic statistics
- Process capability
- Analyze Phase
- Measuring and modeling relationships between variables
- Hypothesis testing
- Risk analysis and management
- Additional analysis methods
- Improve Phase
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Lean methods
- Control Phase
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Other controls
- Maintain controls
- Sustain improvements
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies
- Common DFSS methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust designs
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learning
After registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!