Prepare for ASQ’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (CSSBB) exam with this comprehensive course that includes industry-relevant content, pertinent examples and exam-style practice questions.
This program is designed for Six Sigma Black Belts who are preparing for ASQ’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam. It supplements your existing Black Belt knowledge, providing web-based learning opportunities that you can incorporate into your own schedule and at your own pace. A course study guide, assessment record, and sample exam preparation plan provide the tools to drive your learning experience. They will help you assess your knowledge, plan your study schedule, keep track of your progress, and focus your study efforts.
Narrated presentations include examples and learning activities that review the nine sections of the 2015 edition of the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) Body of Knowledge (BoK). Exam-style, multiple-choice questions in a pretest, post-test, and at the end of each section provide ample opportunities to
practice your exam taking skills.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook (e-book edition) is included with the course.
- CEU Hours: 4.5
- Length: 45.97 Hours
- ASQ RU: 4.5
- Audience: Academic, Executive, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the content covered by the nine sections in the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CSSBB BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CSSBB BoK. Prior knowledge of Six Sigma and statistics is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CSSBB exam.
Who Should Attend:The CSSBB certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CSSBB certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- Course Introduction
- Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
- Organization-wide View
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Impact on Stakeholders
- Business Measures
- Team Management
- Team Formation
- Team Facilitation
- Team Dynamics
- Team Training
- Voice of Customer
- Business Case and Project Charter
- Project Management Tools
- Analytical Tools
- Process Characteristics
- Data Collection
- Measurement Systems
- Basic Statistics
- Process Capability
- Measuring and Modeling Relationships and Variables
- Hypothesis Testing
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Additional Analysis Methods
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Lean Methods
- Cycle-time reduction
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Other Controls
- Maintain Controls
- Sustain Improvements
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies
- Common DFSS Methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust Design and Process
This course is web-based and self-paced.
Printable materials include a course study guide, an assessment record, and a sample exam preparation plan.
Non-printable Web-based Materials
Narrated presentations with examples and learning activities.
Exam-style, multiple-choice questions in a pretest, post-test, and at the end of each section.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook, Third Edition (e-book).
This course does not teach, but rather reviews concepts in the 2015 edition of the CSSBB BoK.
Questions in this course are not actual ASQ exam questions.
Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CSSBB exam.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of purchase and will only be issued for courses that have not been accessed, or where only one web-based training module in the course curriculum has been accessed.Access to this course will expire after 365 days.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCSSBB2015ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $1299 Member: $1049|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session