This self-paced course helps you understand the nine main domains of the CSSBB Body of Knowledge. You will review material that appears on the CSSBB exam.
Study at your own pace with the content you'll need to prepare for the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) exam. The program includes pre- and post-tests, progress checks, course activities, and a PDF download that provides a print version of the modules that cover the nine main domains in the CSSBB Body of Knowledge. In addition to studying online, you’ll have a print reference to take with you for the CSSBB exam. Please note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
Please Note: ASQ is currently migrating this product to a new platform. When the migration (which will not include any new content) is complete, you will automatically receive it in your learning plan. You will have both versions in your learning plan until June 30, 2017. Access to the original version will no longer be available after 6/30/2017. Progress in the old version cannot be transferred into the new version. After June 30th, the old version will be removed from your learning plan unless completed. If completed, you will still be able to print your certificate of completion but will no longer be able to launch the old version.
We recognize this may be an inconvenience for you and we will be providing you with a full year (365 days) of access to the new course from the date you receive it (not your original purchase date). This applies only to purchases made after July 1, 2016.
- CEU Hours: 5.5
- Length: 55 Hours
- ASQ RU: 5.5
- Provider: ASQ - Online
- Understand the content covered by the nine main domains in the CSSBB Body of Knowledge.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CSSBB exam.
Prerequisites:Prior knowledge of Six Sigma and statistics is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CSSBB exam.
Who Should Attend:Black Belts, individuals leading a Six Sigma project, and/or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ certification as a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
- SSBB Course Introduction and Overview
- Enterprise-wide Deployment
- Enterprise-wide view
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Impact on stakeholders
- Critical to x (CTx) requirements
- Business performance measures
- Financial measures
- Team management
- Team formation
- Team facilitation
- Team dynamics
- Time management for teams
- Team decision-making tools
- Management and planning tools
- Team performance evaluation and reward
- Voice of customer
- Project charter
- Project tracking
- Process characteristics
- Data collection
- Measurement systems
- Basic statistics
- Process capability
- Measuring and modeling relationships between variables
- Hypothesis testing
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Additional analysis methods
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Waste elimination
- Cycle-time reduction
- Kaizen and kaizen blitz
- Theory of constraints (TOC)
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Other control tools
- Maintain controls
- Sustain improvements
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies
- Common DFSS methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust design and process
- Special design tools
- Post Assessment
This self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools while still providing you with printable modules perfect for taking with you as a reference if you choose to sit for the ASQ CSSBB exam. Please note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
- Course completion certificates are provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post-test.
- Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CSSBB exam.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|CSSBBASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $1299 Member: $1099|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session