Prepare for ASQ’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (CSSBB) exam with this comprehensive course that includes industry-relevant content, pertinent examples and exam-style practice questions.
The course reviews all the topics in the CSSBB Body of Knowledge (BoK) so that you can reinforce your current knowledge, refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work, and strengthen your exam preparation process.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Preparation course is developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
The course begins with a pretest that you can use to identify areas of study to focus on. The content is arranged in the order of the BoK and built to prepare you at the appropriate Bloom’s, or cognitive, level. The content includes illustrations where applicable, examples, and progress check questions. A post-test is also included—compare your pretest and post-test results to verify improvement in your scores after you’ve completed the course materials.
- CEU Hours: 5.5
- Length: 55 Hours
- ASQ RU: 5.5
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - Online
- Review the content covered by the four sections in the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CSSBB BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CSSBB BoK. Prior knowledge of Six Sigma and statistics is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CSSBB exam.
Who Should Attend:The CSSBB certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CSSBB certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- Course Introduction
- Enterprise-wide Deployment
- Enterprise-wide View
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Impact on Stakeholders
- Critical to x (CTx) Requirements
- Business Performance Measures
- Financial Measures
- Team management
- Team Formation
- Team Facilitation
- Team Dynamics
- Time Management for Teams
- Team Decision-making Tools
- Management and Planning Tools
- Team Performance Evaluation and Reward
- Voice of Customer
- Project Charter
- Project Tracking
- Process Characteristics
- Data Collection
- Measurement Systems
- Basic Statistics
- Process Capability
- Measuring and Modeling Relationships Between Variables
- Hypothesis Testing
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Additional Analysis Methods
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Waste Elimination
- Cycle-time reduction
- Kaizen and Kaizen Blitz
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Other Control Tools
- Maintain Controls
- Sustain Improvements
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies
- Common DFSS Methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust Design and Process
- Special Design Tools
This Web-based, self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools.
Printable files in PDF format.
A course completion certificate is provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post-test.
Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CSSBB exam.
Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|CSSBBASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $1299 Member: $1099|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session