Prepare for ASQ’s Certified Quality Technician (CQT) exam with this comprehensive course that includes industry-relevant content, pertinent examples and exam-style practice questions. Use the printable PDF for quick and easy reference during your preparation.
The course reviews all the topics in the CQT 2018 Body of Knowledge (BoK) so that you can reinforce your current knowledge, refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work, and strengthen your exam preparation process.
The Certified Quality Technician Certification Preparation course is developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
The course begins with a pretest that you can use to identify areas of study to focus on. The content is arranged in the order of the BoK and built to prepare you at the appropriate Bloom’s, or cognitive, level. The content is in PDF format and includes illustrations where applicable, examples, and interactive progress check questions. A post-test is also included—compare your pretest and post-test results to verify improvement in your scores after you’ve completed the course materials.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 38 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.8
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the content covered by the four sections in the Certified Quality Technician BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CQT BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Quality Technician exam
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CQT BoK. Students should have some prior knowledge of statistics, metrology, calibration, inspection and testing terminology and concepts.
Who Should Attend:The CQT certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CQT certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- Course Introduction
- Quality Concepts and Tools
- General Concepts
- Quality Tools
- ASQ Code of Ethics for Professional Conduct
- Statistical Techniques
- General Concepts
- Control Charts
- Metrology and Calibration
- Types of Measurement and Test Equipment (M&TE)
- Control and Maintenance of M&TE
- Calibration of M&TE
- Inspection and Test
- Blueprint Reading and Interpretation
- Inspection Techniques and Processes
- Nonconforming Material
- Quality Audits
- Audit Types and Terminology
- Audit Components
- Audit Tools and Techniques
- Audit Communication Tools
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Correction Action
- Preventive Action
- Quality Concepts and Tools
This Web-based, self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools.
Printable files in PDF format.
A course completion certificate is provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post-test.
Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CQT exam.
Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCQT2ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $474 Member: $424|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!