Prepare for ASQ’s Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) exam with this comprehensive course that includes industry-relevant content, pertinent examples and exam-style practice questions. Use the printable PDF for quick and easy reference during your preparation.
The course reviews all the topics in the CQI Body of Knowledge (BoK) so that you can reinforce your current knowledge, refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work, and strengthen your exam preparation process.
The Certified Quality Inspector Certification Preparation course is developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
The course begins with a pretest that you can use to identify areas of study to focus on. The content is arranged in the order of the BoK and built to prepare you at the appropriate Bloom’s, or cognitive, level. The content is in PDF format and includes illustrations where applicable, examples, and interactive progress check questions. A post-test is also included—compare your pretest and post-test results to verify improvement in your scores after you’ve completed the course materials.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 20.17 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the content covered by the four sections in the Certified Quality Inspector BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CQI BoK.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Quality Inspector exam.
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CQI BoK.
Who Should Attend:The CQI certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CQI certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- Course Introduction
- Technical Mathematics
- Basic Shop Math
- Basic Algebra
- Basic Geometry
- Basic Trigonometry
- Measurement Systems
- Numeric Conversions
- Common Gauges and Measurement Instruments
- Special Gauges and Applications
- Gauge Selection, Handling and Use
- Surface Plate Tools and Techniques
- Specialized Inspection Equipment
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Inspection and Test
- Blueprints, Drawings, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), and Model-Based Definitions
- Inspection Planning and Processes
- Testing Methods
- Software for Test Equipment
- Quality Assurance
- Basic Statistics and Applications
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Quality Improvement
- Quality Audits
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Problem - solving Tools and Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Course Conclusion
This Web-based, self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools.
Printable files in PDF format.
A course completion certificate is provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post-test.
Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CQI exam.
Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCQI2012ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $474 Member: $424|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session