Build confidence as you prepare for the ASQ CQE exam with hundreds of practice questions from ASQ. Simulate a timed exam from the convenience of your home or office, or review specific topic areas and identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you know where to concentrate your studies.
The ASQ Certified Quality Engineer Question Bank includes three exam sets, each containing 160 unique questions—the same number of exam-style questions that will appear on the ASQ CQE exam. You can re-take each set of questions an unlimited number of times within your 365 days of access. The questions are created by a team of ASQ certified subject matter experts, and conform to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
You can use the question sets in two different modes—exam simulation or review mode.
Simulate the ASQ CQE exam experience with a timed test. You’ll receive a score at the end, and have the option to review the questions to see how you did. Use this mode to assess your knowledge and build your confidence as you prepare for the exam.
The review mode is a great way to study when you want to focus on a specific area of the CQE Body of Knowledge. Use this mode as a learning tool to enhance your exam preparation—you’ll receive detailed explanations for correct and incorrect attempts.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 15.17 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.5
- Audience: Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Test your knowledge in the seven main domains of the CQE Body of Knowledge
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CQE exam
- Help guide your study by identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CQE Body of Knowledge
Prerequisites:Prior quality engineering knowledge recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CQE exam.
Who Should Attend:The CQE Question Bank is perfect for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CQE certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|QBCQE2015ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $119 Member: $109|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session