Prepare for ASQ’s Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) certification exam with this comprehensive e-learning course that includes industry-relevant content, pertinent examples, and exam-style practice questions―accessible any time you want from any internet-connected device.
This e-learning certification preparation course reviews all topics in the Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Body of Knowledge (BoK), to help you strengthen your exam preparation process, reinforce your current knowledge, and refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work.
It fully embraces a new generation of ASQ learning experience, with top-quality images, videos*, interactive lessons, micro-learning (perfect for busy professionals like you), and practical examples throughout. On top of that, it can be accessed from any internet-connected device, including smartphones.
The course includes a pre-test at the start (to help you target focus areas) and a post-test at the end (to compare with the pre-test and verify improvement).
The Certified Quality Engineer Certification Preparation course was developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
*Videos coming early 2022
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 30 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Interactively review the content covered by the seven sections in the Certified Quality Engineer Body of Knowledge.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CQE BoK.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer certification exam.
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CQE BoK. Prior knowledge of statistics and quality engineering is recommended.
- The questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions.
- Your performance on the exam simulations is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- This course does not register you for the certification exam. Please visit https://asq.org/cert/apply-certification to start your exam application and for more information.
Who Should Attend:This ASQ CQE certification preparation course is an excellent self-paced tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the ASQ CQE certification.
- Course Introduction
- Management and Leadership
- Quality Philosophies and Foundations
- The Quality Management System (QMS)
- Leadership Principles and Techniques
- Facilitation Principles and Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Supplier Management
- Barriers to Quality Improvement
- The Quality System
- Quality Standards and Other Guidelines
- Quality Audits
- Product and Process Design
- Classification of Quality Characteristics
- Design Inputs and Review
- Technical Drawings and Specifications
- Design Verification
- Reliability and Maintainability
- Product and Process Control
- Material Control
- Acceptance Sampling
- Measurement and Test
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Control Tools
- Quality Management and Planning Tools
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Corrective Action
- Preventive Action
- Quantitative Methods and Tools
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Quantitative Concepts
- Probability Distributions
- Statistical Decision-Making
- Relationships Between Variables
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Process and Performance Capability
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Risk Management
- Risk Oversight
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
FormatThis e-learning, self-paced course is designed to be studied from any internet-connected device, and includes interactive microlearning lessons with a fresh look-and-feel that you can start, stop, and resume at your convenience.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device running iOS or Android
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learning
After registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Note for corporate clients: Please contact your regular Channel Manager to confirm your contractual terms.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCQE2021ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $824 Member: $724|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!