Prepare for ASQ’s Quality Engineer Certification (CQE) exam with this comprehensive course that includes industry-relevant content, pertinent examples and exam-style practice questions.
The course reviews all the topics in the CQE Body of Knowledge (BoK) so that you can reinforce your current knowledge, refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work, and strengthen your exam preparation process.
The Certified Quality Engineer Certification Preparation course is developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
The course begins with a pretest that you can use to identify areas of study to focus on. The content is arranged in the order of the BoK and built to prepare you at the appropriate Bloom’s, or cognitive, level. The content is in PDF format and includes illustrations where applicable, examples, and interactive progress check questions. A post-test is also included—compare your pretest and post-test results to verify improvement in your scores after you’ve completed the course materials.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 65 Hours
- ASQ RU: 6.5
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the content covered by the seven sections in the Certified Quality Engineer BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CQE BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer exam
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CQE BoK. Prior knowledge of statistics and quality engineering is recommended.
Who Should Attend:The CQE certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CQE certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- Course Introduction
- Management and Leadership
- Quality Philosophies and Foundations
- The Quality Management System (QMS)
- ASQ Code of Ethics for Professional Conduct
- Leadership Principles and Techniques
- Facilitation Principles and Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Supplier Management
- Barriers to Quality Improvement
- The Quality System
- Elements of a Quality System
- Documentation of the Quality System
- Quality Standards and Other Guidelines
- Quality Audits
- Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Quality Training
- Product and Process Design
- Classification of Quality Characteristics
- Design Inputs and Review
- Technical Drawings and Specifications
- Design Verification
- Reliability and Maintainability
- Product and Process Control
- Material Control
- Acceptance Sampling
- Measurement and Test
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Control Tools
- Quality Management and Planning Tools
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Corrective Action
- Preventive Action
- Quantitative Methods and Tools
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Quantitative Concepts
- Probability Distributions
- Statistical Decision-Making
- Relationships Between Variables
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Process and Performance Capability
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Risk Oversight
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
This Web-based, self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools.
Printable files in PDF format.
A course completion certificate is provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post-test.
Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CQE exam.
Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|CQEASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $824 Member: $724|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!