This course is based on the ASQ Quality Auditor Body of Knowledge. By teaching you to prepare, perform, report and follow up audit results, this course prepares you to take the ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam.
Study at your own pace with this web-based course that is tailored to ASQ’s 2019 CQA body of knowledge updates. A great refresher course for those preparing for the CQA exam, it includes auditing concepts and descriptions backed by examples and scenarios. As requested by customers, we have added plenty of exam-style practice questions in a pretest and progress checks throughout the course with more than 350 questions on which to practice.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 33 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.3
- Audience: Practitioner, New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand the content covered by the five main domains in the CQA Body of Knowledge
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CQA exam
Prerequisites:Prior knowledge of quality and auditing is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CQA exam.
Who Should Attend:Individuals involved with quality auditing, those who support the auditing functions within an organization, and those looking to achieve their ASQ CQA certification should attend this training.
- Auditing Fundamentals
- Types of quality audits
- Purpose and scope of audits
- Criteria to audit against
- Roles and responsibilities of audit participants
- Professional conduct and consequences for auditors
- Audit Process
- Audit preparation and planning
- Audit performance
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow-up and closure
- Auditor Competencies
- Auditor Characteristics
- On-site audit resource management
- Conflict resolution
- Communication and presentation techniques
- Interviewing techniques
- Team Dynamics
- Audit Program Management and Business Applications
- Audit Program Management
- Business and financial impact
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Basic quality and problem-solving tools
- Process improvement techniques
- Basic statistics
- Process variation
- Sampling methods
- Change control and configuration management
- Verification and validation
- Risk management tools
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCQA2019ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $824 Member: $724|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session