This course is based on the ASQ Quality Auditor Body of Knowledge. By teaching you to prepare, perform, report, and follow up audit results, the course prepares you to take the ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam.
The Certified Quality Auditor Refresher training, developed and delivered by the ASQ Audit Division, is a three day course designed and taught to help experienced auditors become better prepared for the CQA exam.
- CEU Hours: 2.4
- Length: 19 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand the content covered by the five main domains in the CQA Body of Knowledge.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CQA exam.
Prerequisites:This class is designed for experienced auditors and others seeking preparation for taking the CQA exam. It is not intended as a beginner’s basic auditing class.
Students can earn 2.2 CEUs for full course attendance.
Who Should Attend:Experienced auditors and anyone who is planning to sit for ASQ’s Certified Quality Auditor exam will benefit from this program. Financial auditors, auditors of safety programs, and others would also benefit from this program.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|03/27/2017 - 03/29/2017||Indianapolis 9726ILT||IN||US||Lance B. Coleman CBA, CQA, CQE, CSSGB||English||List: $1399 Member: $1099|
|04/26/2017 - 04/28/2017||Charlotte 9930ILT||NC||US||English||List: $1095 Member: $1095|
|05/22/2017 - 05/24/2017||Oak Brook 9748ILT||IL||US||English||List: $1399 Member: $1099|
|08/21/2017 - 08/23/2017||Memphis 9886ILT||TN||US||English||List: $1399 Member: $1099|
|11/13/2017 - 11/15/2017||San Francisco 9844ILT||CA||US||English||List: $1399 Member: $1099|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session