Build confidence as you prepare for the ASQ CPGP exam with hundreds of practice questions from ASQ. Simulate a timed exam from the convenience of your home or office, or review specific topic areas and identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you know where to concentrate your studies.
The ASQ Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional Question Bank includes three exam sets, each containing 150 unique questions—the same number of exam-style questions that will appear on the ASQ CPGP exam. You can re-take each set of questions an unlimited number of times within your 365 days of access. The questions are created by a team of ASQ certified subject matter experts, and conform to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
You can use the question sets in two different modes—exam simulation or review mode.
Simulate the ASQ CPGP exam experience with a timed test. You’ll receive a score at the end, and have the option to review the questions to see how you did. Use this mode to assess your knowledge and build your confidence as you prepare for the exam.
The review mode is a great way to study when you want to focus on a specific area of the CPGP Body of Knowledge. Use this mode as a learning tool to enhance your exam preparation—you’ll receive detailed explanations for correct and incorrect attempts.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 12.17 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.2
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Test your knowledge in the eight main domains of the CPGP Body of knowledge
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CPGP exam
- Help guide your study by identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CPGP Body of Knowledge
Who Should Attend:The CPGP Question Bank is perfect for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CPGP certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
Technical Requirements (impacts all ASQ-owned eLearning)
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
Browsers for ASQ Courses
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|QBCPGP2016ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $119 Member: $109|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session